Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Scattered Justice

(PSN)Romulus93

15 minutes ago, ViS4GE said:

They aren't bad, instead they are just old pre riven way of playing. Dual crit + neg hek riven only gives about 60%~ cc and cd so it's just a bit more dmg. While I don't have status riven for Hek to do 100% status build it would surely be better than crit one, purely because crit Hek is just average currently (without 4 cp at least) compared to other shotguns. Maybe even below average and status build would strip armor which is main issue. That being said idk why bother, you can do same thing on Strun with way less effort.

This thread is about the vaykor vs hek, not how much better other shotties are. There are better options granted, I don't have a horse in this race. 

I mean you can get monster rivens on a kolm with 160% status and 200% dmg and probs beat both of them in dps. I'm just saying that people aren't building the hek with a status riven and at least trying it before declaring the vaykor the winner in this instance. It's just something I would like to see at least as I have wondered about in the past. :shrug:

34 minutes ago, Ghogiel said:

This thread is about the vaykor vs hek, not how much better other shotties are. There are better options granted, I don't have a horse in this race. 

I mean you can get monster rivens on a kolm with 160% status and 200% dmg and probs beat both of them in dps. I'm just saying that people aren't building the hek with a status riven and at least trying it before declaring the vaykor the winner in this instance. It's just something I would like to see at least as I have wondered about in the past. :shrug:

Vaykor would still be better with status build especially if you aimed for headshots so nothing would really change. Plus not even a room for any utility on normal Hek - 4 60%, riven, PB+HC, augment. No room for punch through, stuck with 4 bullets and heafty reload.

On Vaykor you could use crit chance + status chance riven and put primed ravage in last free mod slot, having both 100% status and crit build at same time. That would be hands down better.

I still don't see reason to bother with that, just use Crit Vaykor in parties with 4cp if you really want to and use better shotguns for status builds.

You can force donkey to run in a horse race, but it's still a donkey.

Edited by ViS4GE

I have a riven for hek that makes it truly 100% status before multi. Worked 3 months on that justo to discover that is is kind of...meh. Funny thing is that my riven also has 80% multi. so I have 3 multishot mods on my hek which makes it a wall of bullets.

As ViS4GE said, It ends up being too much work to have to stand a long reload and no PT shotgun.

Kohm is already well know with the right riven but Strun seems to not get too much attention when in reality is a crazy monster. With its riven disposition it just blows both heks out of the water, even if you used one in each hand.

Edited by (PS4)lhbuch