Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everyone's favorite to request, not so much play, TRIN

Upon finally receiving our first trinity tennogen, I was let down in that the helmet is great, but there's no skin to compliment it, 

Would absolutely love to see a very nice skin with not too much going on with wild designs but allows for some real nice dark shading with metals to allow for some cool contrasting 

Tbh, and I know it sounds hard to believe, but Trinity isn't really as popular as she used to be. Sure ok, she's immensly useful, but that doesn't mean people like playing her.

Problem being is that she's a healer, she doesn't have any obvious impact like blowing up an enitre room, which everyone can agree is much more satisfying, so she doesn't get played much.

That's probably why she only got a skin and helmet, and being kinda.... meh ones too, IMO.

Tbh, and I know it sounds hard to believe, but Trinity isn't really as popular as she used to be. Sure ok, she's immensly useful, but that doesn't mean people like playing her.

No one ever wanted to play her (except teh times when bless was a thing) but everyone has to time from time. 

New skin would be nice but you know, it's all up to the artists.

Trinity is support and most of the players like supports in their team but much less people want to be support. Trinity have good abilities but she needs more skin and maybe some tweaks to become more fun to play. With tweaks I mean her first needs some changes, her second maybe okay so not need to change it, her third ability could be much better but if she have had more armor then she just needs a nezha like ability on that place. He blessing is fine maybe I would remove in the game the instant healing and turning into a continous ability like how oberon works and boost her damage reduction or just expand the time for invulnerability. Since it is not a rework thread I keep these rework opinions in later. Anyway a new skin for her would be nice.