The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon Baro Ki'Teer

WingsOfGryphin

Will special TennoCon Baro Ki'Teer , that includes all of the parts of his previous arrivals , be available to everyone or only to those that have access to special TennoCon relay which requires to have TennoCon ticket purchased?

EDIT: Thanks for pointing it out that TennoGen Baro Ki'Teer doesn't exist >_>  (i wrote TennoGen instead of TennoCon lol) 
EDIT2: So the answer is Yes - you need to buy TennoCon DigitalPack ticket in order to get access to special Baro. It costs $20 CAD or roughly 13 EUR. 

Edited by WingsOfGryphin

2 minutes ago, FLSH_BNG said:

fbcafe849caac53d9bc6efbbb0a832a3_i-dont-

At least I understood perfectly. 

No, the special Baro that offers every item he has ever had will be a Tennocon exclusive, so u need at least the digital ticket to access the special Baro. 

18 minutes ago, WingsOfGryphin said:

Oops. TennoThis, TennoThat . It's like potatoe / potato to me :D

lol I understand, getting into a game that's a few years old gets you overwhelmed. I just started Neverwinter 10 days ago.

TennoCON is the annual event the developers host to highlight the direction the game is going. It's like a Devstream on many steroids.

TennoGEN is the tool the developers offer through steam so that people can design and sell their custom made items.

On TennoCON day, everyone who has bought their tickets and digital tickets will have access to a special Baro offering, where he'll have all item he has ever brought.

TennoGEN can only be bought from steam and with real money on PC. On consoles one can buy Tennogen with platinum.

Edited by (PS4)cdzbrbr

4 hours ago, NPC said:

At least I understood perfectly. 

No, the special Baro that offers every item he has ever had will be a Tennocon exclusive, so u need at least the digital ticket to access the special Baro. 

well seeing to how it doesn't say you get access to it with any of the other packs I'd say you "Need" the digital ticket and that ticket only for access, I have the collectors ticket and I'm pretty sure it doesn't have access to Baro.

make ki'teer syandana tradeable or else riot!

Exclusive Baro will sells everything = yay for more supply but people gonna try make high demand (nope no plat for something already have) or people gonna try make high price *shrug*

6 hours ago, WingsOfGryphin said:

Will special TennoCon Baro Ki'Teer , that includes all of the parts of his previous arrivals , be available to everyone or only to those that have access to special TennoCon relay which requires to have TennoCon ticket purchased?

EDIT: Thanks for pointing it out that TennoGen Baro Ki'Teer doesn't exist >_>  

Nope. Buy the ticket. Exclusive to the ticket. Done. 10/10 resources

• 1 month later...

Well this singlehandedly turned me off to Warframe again. Good job DE.

Edit: And then you drop Cetus and the rest of the amazing Plains of Eidolon news on us. Yall need to stop toying with my emotions, dear lord.

Edited by Auraelus