Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.5.2

[DE]Megan

Some bugs that I noticed:

- Invisibility effects from both Warframe Powers and Ghost/Huras companions "stick" to Primary weapons sometimes and makes them look like this

yDrwNkv.jpg

EJUfKXU.jpg

- The Scorch and Kuva Scorch use the Ignis with one hand now instead of two-handed like before and the regular Scorch's helmet looks like this

Nba3NAz.jpg

- Loki Prime's geometry clips through some Syandannas like in the image below ever since the Prime Parts toggle was implemented. In this case, the Syandanna attachment point is from Loki while the geometry is from Loki Prime (because I am using the Immortal Skin) so the geometry clips through the cape:

BEDjnWE.jpg

1 hour ago, SasoDuck said:

Nice

Edit: YES! First!
So, DE, when are we getting Exilus Adapter invasions reverted to what they're supposed to be (ie fully built adapter, because the cost of crafting one is ridiculous)?
Also, we need the chat filter to filter out all rivens when you filter "NOT riven"
Also, when are we getting actual universal vacuum, not as a mod, or anything related to companions, but just a flat passive effect on your warframe? You keep ignoring the question and saying "ask us later" or "that's interesting" or a variety of other lame excuses for something that should be a non-issue. Just do it and get it over with already. It's not like you're trying to balance the national budget.

I Don't want this type of universal vacuum. Too much <stuff> flying at the camera all the time. Remove vacuum and set universal *pickup* range to that range maybe...

I saw leaked Oberon prime pics and I'm VERY disappointed with the effort put into his prime model. I was looking forward to his prime variant but now I'm just numbed out. Very lazy work being put into his design. Thank goodness we have his deluxe skin to use.

Edited by WarriorSoundwave

2 hours ago, SasoDuck said:

So, DE, when are we getting Exilus Adapter invasions reverted to what they're supposed to be (ie fully built adapter, because the cost of crafting one is ridiculous)?

I'd much rather see the 2 forma req be changed to 1 forma than wait for invasions with a fully built adapter or sorties to reward me one.  The 2 forma thing is the real issue here, no one likes it.

2 hours ago, SasoDuck said:

Nice

Edit: YES! First!
Also, we need the chat filter to filter out all rivens when you filter "NOT riven"
Also, when are we getting actual universal vacuum, not as a mod, or anything related to companions, but just a flat passive effect on your warframe? You keep ignoring the question and saying "ask us later" or "that's interesting" or a variety of other lame excuses for something that should be a non-issue. Just do it and get it over with already. It's not like you're trying to balance the national budget.

when they changed it, they literally said that we were never supposed to get fully built ones. The cost of building one isn't THAT bad, if you don't use formas constantly. I do use them, but I also don't use Exilus Adaptors much on frames.

3 hours ago, Aquebus said:

Filter malfunction? I'm putting things on and off the filter and makes it so that I get nothing from any chatroom.

Same here, was working fine before the fix