Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia's Anthem: Hotfix 20.5.2

[DE]Megan

19 hours ago, SasoDuck said:

Nice

Edit: YES! First!
So, DE, when are we getting Exilus Adapter invasions reverted to what they're supposed to be (ie fully built adapter, because the cost of crafting one is ridiculous)?
Also, we need the chat filter to filter out all rivens when you filter "NOT riven"
Also, when are we getting actual universal vacuum, not as a mod, or anything related to companions, but just a flat passive effect on your warframe? You keep ignoring the question and saying "ask us later" or "that's interesting" or a variety of other lame excuses for something that should be a non-issue. Just do it and get it over with already. It's not like you're trying to balance the national budget.

Watch out, your post is now popular. Before you know it, it might vanish...

But yes, that nerf made Exilus BP invasion rewards pointless. And they do really need to come to some kind of agreement internally, it's been dragged out for long enough already.

amazingly bugged today.

1. playing headless 3 missions in row

1d6542a8-d3f5-4451-aece-0dc306b59132.jpg

2. playing in stealth reason "for nothing" after host mogration or I dont knows.. Nova.

69ad1478-2d5f-491c-9ded-93cf7746dabd.jpg

3. after leaving party and joining again to the party (sorties ofc)  - I has joined in "died" state, with message about resurrection.

UNHAPPY. mark this for developers, pelase.

3 hours ago, ozveryashka said:

amazingly bugged today.

1. playing headless 3 missions in row

1d6542a8-d3f5-4451-aece-0dc306b59132.jpg

2. playing in stealth reason "for nothing" after host mogration or I dont knows.. Nova.

69ad1478-2d5f-491c-9ded-93cf7746dabd.jpg

3. after leaving party and joining again to the party (sorties ofc)  - I has joined in "died" state, with message about resurrection.

UNHAPPY. mark this for developers, pelase.

sounds more client side lag tbh

6 hours ago, The_Doc said:

Mandatory reminder that, despite the thread being closed, either the Hema cost or the sample drops are not okay.

mandatory reminder not to beat a dead horse.  deal with it and put some effort in.

7 hours ago, -NvO-Venom said:

mandatory reminder not to beat a dead horse.  deal with it and put some effort in.

I'm not here to argue about this so all I'll say is that "putting some effort in" doesn't address the issue at all ;)

Thanks DE for this update.

But still so much bugs & missing things in my lovely codex...

• There is now a "The Hyena Pack" mob in the codex. I've got all separate Hyena scanned, but this one (the "pack") is stuck at 1/10... Not sure if it's a bug...
  • So much mobs have no more "region" details & info in the codex
  • Transporter appearing twice in the objects list 

And all the old codex bugs :

• All Kuva fortress stuff not appearing ;
  • These damn security camera (corpus & objects)

Please... Have a some real deep work on the codex... I know it's not game-breaking, but somehow, this codex things (& the completion of it as some end-game goal) is the core of warframe universe... And as this game is so based on completion & collection, not giving us a possibility to complete this codex thing, is quite frustrating.

Love to all the crew !

Edited by Kramer17

22 hours ago, szabika200204 said:

Please bring back the old void

Because we can get prime parts easyer than relics

Were you around for the old void?... while you might get a few bits per key, it took AGES to get anything valuable.

On 18.05.2017 at 11:01 PM, Jackviator said:

Thanks for the fixes :clem: 

Also, a small request: could the Lotus stop straight-up lying to us in Siphon missions already? Attacking the Siphon has nothing to do with the success of the mission and yet that's what we're being told, constantly. It's confused a lot of players, and is continuing to do so (due in part to the lack of a tutorial for the missions themselves leaving players with no info on what to do).

If she's insistent on opening her mouth, maybe something helpful like "Watch for the Kuva Clouds" or something similar could be swapped in for the blatant lies.

I'm glad someone brought it up. I have to agree.

Multiple times I caught myself thinking "what the hell are they talking about?"
I understand DE wants to add some flavor through those messages, but there needs to be a clear distinction between what's an actual hint (and oh boy new Warframe players need those) and what's just background chatter.

On 5/18/2017 at 2:01 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Reduced icon loading delay. Icons are only drawn when they come into scroll range instead of every element in range being redrawn after scrolling.

Aye, it's about time. The empty boxes post U20 bothered me.

On 5/21/2017 at 2:17 PM, MarrikBroom said:

OK After testing, Oberon's Hallowed ground:

DOES Affect players and enemies on 'small' boxes or terrain rises.

DOES NOT Affect players and enemies that are on Objectives, on tall boxes/lamp posts/door frames over hallowed ground, or stnading on top of other players.

Yeah. It's basically been that since forever. You can't place hallowed ground there even if you cast it while standing on Objectives. This was ok-ish pre-rework because it was just your allies' loss to not take advantage, but now it means you're gonna have a hard time getting the defense buff on players in certain missions where players just like standing on the objective for no reason, like cryopod defense missions. Means they're gonna lose more HP, which means Oberon loses more energy. Whoo.

Here's to hoping DE gets past being proud of their 'clever' redesign of Oberon and realize he's not practical at all, partially because of his numerous caveats, and is actually barely even usable.

But, y'know, "give them an inch and they want a mile."

Edited by Alusdrann