Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

NYX Absorb Should Absorb Enemy Essence Then Release

MetaMortred

Nyx 4th power Absorb, takes in all the damage and blast it out. Cool? yeah very much. but it fails in coop. How to fix? easy.

When cast absorb. take an entire area and read all their levels, combine them and release as damage out put to all. Example:

You are surounded by 10 enemies. Infested. 8 of them are Chargers level 30. and 2 of them are ancients level 35. When you cast absob this is the damage out put:

(8 x 30) + (2 x 35) = 340 x A

A here is the level multiplier.

Absorb 1 = > A = 3

Absorb 2 = > A = 6

Absorb 3 => A = 9

Meaning if you fully level Absorb the damage would be:

340 x 9 = 3060 damage to all surounding enemies.

I explained very poorly because its dawn and i havent slept yet. hopefully my language skills will return tomorow for me to correct whats wrong.

But if im sure you get the gest of the idea.

What are your thoughts on this:

While it would be cool in some senses, it would be even worse than Overload because while overload works on Corpus, this would obliterate large mobs of any faction.

Unfortunately, I have to say no unless you introduce some sort of logarithmic or root scaling.

ah but you see, I am using levels as scale. Meaning the lower they are the lower damage they receive. 3000 dmg for a level 35 grineer is 500-1000 max! they have armor. only infected are very vulrnable. and they come by the dozen.

Also the range is 4 - 8 -12 so it wont be that many enemies. 15 is the maximum number that appears in a single block. They can implement this now and then when the time comes they can nerf it. The point is to make this more coop friendly.

should absorb them into a black hole and be like die die die die!

I like how you think, but i rather have this a specialty of another frame :D