The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Opinions on Oberon Prime stuff?

RealisticName

I honestly think it looks great, it looks like a Teutonic Knight, I like the way the gold parts are played and the horns. I'd wanna get the prime access but it's too expensive.

And Silver and Aegis Prime, it's looking sick

photos of broberon have been released on the warframe wiki and on mogamu's channel if you wanna see what they look like

6aae7feeca6102207bfb222f347f3000.jpg

Spoiler

honestly the back of his neck looks like a steel ventilation pipe no offensenoritz-vent-pipe-flexible.jpg

Edited by RealisticName

Oberon himself is kinda ugly IMO, think they went for a sort of slightly Minotaur-esque vibe but it's not my thing. think I'm just gonna slap the Feyarch Skin on him, maybe colour it gold and silver to reflect his new Prime Status (my current Oberon is all Green, looks stunning IMO)

Sybaris Prime isn't quite how I wanted it, but it's good enough, and if it's ridiculously powerful (which it should be), I'm happy to forgive a couple things. it still looks great, just not that keen on the thing above the rear sights/ Disc that pivots the Lever.

Silva and Aegis Prime, again, kinda ugly IMO but as a PS4 player, I can always put the Obsidian Skin on it. my biggest concern is how much better it will be compared to the original. vanilla S&A looks great but is statistically one of the worst melees in game, anything less than 20% base status chance won't cut it IMO. the Sybaris needs to be good to beat the Dex, but the S&A Prime needs to be amazing if they expect people to pay for it.

honestly, not a fan of this prime Access aesthetically, Nekros Prime had the best one IMO, but looks are still secondary to functionality, and as long as both weapons are powerful, I can get over it.

Edited by (PS4)robotwars7

17 minutes ago, RealisticName said:

photos of broberon have been released datamined on the warframe wiki

FTFY.  You may be wondering why there are not a ton of threads already about O Prime and such.  It is because most of them were deleted.  Just saying.

Just a heads up, on the guidelines for the forums, they talk about not mentioning datamined info.

3) LEAKED/DATA-MINED CONTENT- Please do not promote or share leaks or data-mined information in the forums. If you are concerned about leaks please PM the DE staff. We want to assure all Tenno are able to share in the excitement of new content when it is released to public. Addressing speculation and rumors takes attention away from the crucial content, changes, and fixes that are prioritized to further improve the game

Not whining, just want to warn you so you don't end up getting warnings just for being curious about other people opinions = )

Don't like the Oberon prime frame what so ever, however the Sybaris Prime looks nice and his Silver & Aegis is kind of meh, the shield is to thick. We don't know what the Syandana will look like yet so no comment on that.

Edited by iMalicious

I am incredibly disappointed with Silva & Aegis prime, while I dont mind design itself I am disappointed that they replaced sword with different type of weapon, I believe that only reason people arent more angry is because Silva & Aegis isnt that popular weapon(because of stats), if galatine prime version looked like scindo prime there would be riot on forums.

Silva & Aegis prime design should been prime version of completly different weapon, yet to be released weapon possibly, kinda like reaper prime and Euphona Prime dont have non-prime versions yet.

In my humble opinion.... :

horse_of_bull_knight.jpg197984.da2e0df5.630x354o.bd4d83356993.jp + medieval-horned-helmet-500x500.jpg (and if we get tired of those looks, could always use standard or deluxe skins :D )

Also...

HAH! I knew it!

latest?cb=20170504224145 My tingly feeling was right! Finally... (hopes up for a buff of this mod too, since it's just a preview for now)

On 19/05/2017 at 2:08 PM, Korusagi said:

Also...

HAH! I knew it!

latest?cb=20170504224145 My tingly feeling was right! Finally... (hopes up for a buff of this mod too, since it's just a preview for now)

It was not a preview, it was Early Access. So... yeah.

Too bad Avenging Truth forces you to charge attack. The only weapon I have ever charge attacked with was Zenistar, the rest of the time it is a waste of time. Also, Oberon is pretty ugly imo, and even if he looked cool, I still do not think his kit is good post rework. Sybaris will be amazing though :D

Oberon's model i'm fine with, I don't mind the color or the horns, but the horns might be DE just focusing too much on community memes with the whole "Goat frame" joke, while it was decent this time, it came out horrible with Trinity prime's lobster tail, I hope they don't really focus a lot on those, its fun the first 3 times you look at it but after it just starts looking like an eyesore.

He has those weird bulky bits all over him, they look slightly out of place but I don't mind.

I'm surprised how S&A turned out, they got rid entirely of the Fire sword and decided on a Mini Zenistar looking mace, seems like a weird decision since almost everyone was pretty happy with how it originally looked so it should've encouraged DE to stay close to its original design but oh well, DE works in mysterious ways. The shield is too bulky, it could look really out of place while holstered. but the most annoying thing is just how much they reduced the flames, Silva & Aegis is almost fully covered in flames, Why they so drastically reduced it is odd for me, perhaps its just because the shield is closed so its not showing any, I guess I will hold that till they release it.

Overall for the first time without Mynki, its not bad, but some design choices just leaves me confused.