Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Riven menu doesn't list all rivens

(PSN)Hugugug

Like in this screen shot, in the Modding menu under rivens you can see it's not displaying all of them. I'm at 14/15 capacity, with only 11 showing. When I go to mod a weapon like a Boltor I can see the riven mod for it there just fine, but not under the modding menu to Cycle them.

XywIyiV.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2017 at 2:16 PM, (PS4)ZEUS-the_second said:

I've been having the same problem. It won't allow me to reroll certain riven mods for some reason. This has been going on for about a month and a half now and I had thought with the latest updates that this issue would be fixed but it still does. What are we supposed to do?

I could have used a better update to this thread I can tell ya that, lol. I don't think there's much of a rhyme or reason to it. One of my mods not showing I know is maxed, but the others I know aren't. Getting a new riven even has a way of shuffling the deck. I got the one I'd actually like to re-roll and play with in my list for all of 5 minutes. (-_-)

On 5/27/2017 at 2:16 PM, (PS4)ZEUS-the_second said:

I've been having the same problem. It won't allow me to reroll certain riven mods for some reason. This has been going on for about a month and a half now and I had thought with the latest updates that this issue would be fixed but it still does. What are we supposed to do?

One thing I missed was pushing R3 and being sure "show maxed rivens" was checked. Why that enabled itself I don't know, but after getting another riven I'm seeing everything now.