Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino and Loki return at same time?

(PSN)ARIES-WY

Just now, (PS4)ARIES-WY said:

Yes mostly can't wait ! Most people are selling their Loki set now btw.

yea tho only the wise people are selling it a bit lower than they can, selling for less will allow them to get rid of the sets at a good price, if they get unvaulted, prices will lessen, so profit will too

something like that happened to a friend who had 14 embers and 11 frosts when they were unvaulted, he was so mad at it that he left the game ._.

Just now, (PS4)AliZarar13 said:

yea tho only the wise people are selling it a bit lower than they can, selling for less will allow them to get rid of the sets at a good price, if they get unvaulted, prices will lessen, so profit will too

something like that happened to a friend who had 14 embers and 11 frosts when they were unvaulted, he was so mad at it that he left the game ._.

Why mad , it's sounds like a business if u not wise enough then u will loss something like the profit.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)AliZarar13 said:

Well if he still keep the mag set , profit still there

1 minute ago, (PS4)ARIES-WY said:

Why mad , it's sounds like a business if u not wise enough then u will loss something like the profit.

yeah the prices of his sets went low af, i guess it was more like sad.....

3 minutes ago, (PS4)ARIES-WY said:

Well if he still keep the mag set , profit still there

dunno about that, but hopefully soma and vectis prices wll skyrocket 

Edited by (PS4)AliZarar13

yeah the prices of his sets went low af, i guess it was more like sad.....

XD , he should read more in forums or makes sense  , for example if the ember and frost didn't came back , how much they worth now !!! And DE wouldn't want to see this happens , people sell vaulted things with very high price the mainly is plats .

chronologically it would be those 2, however, there are few things that could stop this like putting both of those in a prime pack that includes boar prime , bolter prime darka prime and ankyros prime it would seem that those primaries would be the selling point so they may skip one over another for more of a meta frame. In my opinion, it would be smarter for sales.

1 minute ago, mike167890 said:

chronologically it would be those 2, however, there are few things that could stop this like putting both of those in a prime pack that includes boar prime , bolter prime darka prime and ankyros prime it would seem that those primaries would be the selling point so they may skip one over another for more of a meta frame. In my opinion, it would be smarter for sales.

Agree! It would help for a big sales . There is a good thing for unvault both frames , so then they can make another new prime frames in winter

4 minutes ago, mike167890 said:

tbh i cant agree to mag unvaulting, she came last year, whereas loki hasnt been seen for quite some time (may 2016?)

Edited by (PS4)AliZarar13

Every 3 months we get a new prime frame and when that happens one of the old ones gets vaulted. So the waiting line in the vault will get pretty long if they keep vaulting one at the time in a span of 6 months. So i'm guessing they'll start vaulting frames 2 at the time.

Also Loki comes before Mag, so Rhino and Loki unvaulted together?

Edited by PakkiTheDog

Just now, PakkiTheDog said:

Every 3 months we get a new prime frame and when that happens one of the old ones gets vaulted. So the waiting line in the vault will get pretty long if they keep vaulting one at the time in a span of 6 months. So i'm guessing they'll start vaulting frames 2 at the time.

Bingo that's what I tried to say , they are thinking unvault 2 instead of 1 .

1 minute ago, PakkiTheDog said:

They introduce a prime frame every three months

They vault a frame every three months 

they release a frame every 6 months.

i agree , if this 2:1 ratio keeps going the line will go too far

They introduce a prime frame every three months

They vault a frame every three months 

they release a frame every 6 months.

i agree , if this 2:1 ratio keeps going the line will go too far

Btw just now tried to sell Loki set with 250p , no replies . Aha.... Players sense something .