The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino and Loki return at same time?

(PSN)ARIES-WY

3 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

It's not juste My opinion, it just speculation that have around 99% chance to be the truth.
Prime access in general and Prime Vault work with really precise pattern and dates, so we can easily predict what will happen and when.

In 4 years of playing and trying to predict what will be the next primes items, the only error I made where about Nova prime and Helios prime that I didn't predict to be primed that soon. But here it's just precise pattern depeding on what already happen, the only thing we are not sure about are what accessories will be include in each pack.

Considering this, we can make a list of what current prime will be unvaulted in order and when.

• Winter 2015 : Frost prime
  • Summer 2016 : Mag prime
  • Winter 2016 : Frost prime + Ember prime
  • Summer 2017 : Mag prime + Rhino prime
  • Winter 2017 : Frost prime + Ember prime + Loki prime
  • Summer 2018 : Mag prime + Rhino prime + Nyx prime
  • Winter 2018 : Frost prime + Ember prime + Loki prime + Nova prime
  • Summer 2019 : Mag prime + Rhino prime + Nyx prime + Volt prime
  • Winter 2019 : Frost prime + Ember prime + Loki prime + Nova prime + Ash prime
  • Summer 2020 : Mag prime + Rhino prime + Nyx prime + Volt prime + Trinity prime
  • Winter 2020 : Frost prime + Ember prime + Loki prime + Nova prime + Ash prime + Saryn prime
  • Summer 2021 : Mag prime + Rhino prime + Nyx prime + Volt prime + Trinity prime + Vauban prime
  • Winter 2021 : Frost prime + Ember prime + Loki prime + Nova prime + Ash prime + Saryn prime + Nekros prime
  • Summer 2022 : Mag prime + Rhino prime + Nyx prime + Volt prime + Trinity prime + Vauban prime + Valkyr prime
  • Winter 2022 : Frost prime + Ember prime + Loki prime + Nova prime + Ash prime + Saryn prime + Nekros prime + Banshee prime
  • Summer 2023 : Mag prime + Rhino prime + Nyx prime + Volt prime + Trinity prime + Vauban prime + Valkyr prime + Nekros prime + Oberon prime

Omg u serious? U planned for warframe schedule !!! This is impossible , they can release anything they wanted .

Lets go trough this again.

1. We have the relics for all other frames except for Rhino and Loki.

2. Mag prime is widely unpopular, her set is still being sold for measly 140p after a year from her unvaulting. 

3. Vault order was Frost, Mag, Ember+Frost as a one time thing. I believe they went out of order of unvaulting because they wanted to get as much money with the Fire and ice pack. It is possible that they will continue to unvault Ember and Frost together in the future, but at this time the next frames for unvaulting are Rhino and Loki. After that i believe the vaulting order will be something like this:

Mag+Nyx

Nova+Volt

Frost+Ember

Rhino+Loki

Ash+Trinity

I'm guessing this by the time frames were last unvoulted/vaulted, meaning how long they won't be accessible. It doesn't make sense for some frames to be left in the vault for a year and a half while others get unvaulted once a year.

4. The number of frames in the vault is increasing so we must assume that the frames are going to be unvaulted in pairs. Otherwise we'll have to wait years for a specific frame to be unvaulted if they continue the once per 6 month unvaulting. And this means that the prices for those frames would be insane.

Unless if they start unvaulting frames by their popularity and the market demand. 

Surely yes , not included hydroid prime or Atlas prime in future . We might get 3 frames unvault maybe in future if there are too many frames had vaulted . Can't left too many vaulted frames behind . That just good for people those keep lots of vaulted prime set , if I'm one of the creators , I would unvault more frames at same time !

Also if I'm a new player  , I would buy a ice and fire pack ( rhino Loki ) , rather buy only rhino and wait for 6 months again to buy Loki ! There are too many interesting frames in game , no points to stop  the big sales access bundle especially in summer holidays.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)ARIES-WY said:

Maybe there is different , everyone WTS WTS WTS in ps4

The filters DE put made looking at Trading Chat much easier.

Just take out the "WTS" and the chat slows down like the South America's Region Chat. But you can actually keep track of what is being requested.

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

The filters DE put made looking at Trading Chat much easier.

Just take out the "WTS" and the chat slows down like the South America's Region Chat. But you can actually keep track of what is being requested.

I think they had tested the filter , but I still couldn't see that filter things in trade chat yet

5 hours ago, (PS4)ExetSM said:

I would guess not. Loki have not been away for that long. It's probably going to be Mag, and maybe Rhino in that cause. So either Mag or Mag + Rhino is my guess.

It won't be mag, Mag unvaulting was just last year, it will be Rhino. He has not been available for well over a year, going on 2.

19 hours ago, PakkiTheDog said:

Lets go trough this again.

1. We have the relics for all other frames except for Rhino and Loki.

2. Mag prime is widely unpopular, her set is still being sold for measly 140p after a year from her unvaulting. 

3. Vault order was Frost, Mag, Ember+Frost as a one time thing. I believe they went out of order of unvaulting because they wanted to get as much money with the Fire and ice pack. It is possible that they will continue to unvault Ember and Frost together in the future, but at this time the next frames for unvaulting are Rhino and Loki. After that i believe the vaulting order will be something like this:

Mag+Nyx

Nova+Volt

Frost+Ember

Rhino+Loki

Ash+Trinity

I'm guessing this by the time frames were last unvoulted/vaulted, meaning how long they won't be accessible. It doesn't make sense for some frames to be left in the vault for a year and a half while others get unvaulted once a year.

4. The number of frames in the vault is increasing so we must assume that the frames are going to be unvaulted in pairs. Otherwise we'll have to wait years for a specific frame to be unvaulted if they continue the once per 6 month unvaulting. And this means that the prices for those frames would be insane.

Unless if they start unvaulting frames by their popularity and the market demand. 

Now heres a guy who actually knows what hes talking about :crylaugh:

Its definetely going to be RHINO + MAG LOKI

19 hours ago, (PS4)ARIES-WY said:

Also if I'm a new player  , I would buy a ice and fire pack ( rhino Loki ) , rather buy only rhino and wait for 6 months again to buy Loki ! There are too many interesting frames in game , no points to stop  the big sales access bundle especially in summer holidays.

Id say INVISIBLE BRICK pack :crylaugh::crylaugh:

imo I rather Rhino and Loki to remain vaulted on PC, otherwise you're just gonna have cheap frames and nothing worth selling (Prime wise) I'd think having frames that retain value actually benefits the trading market, literally besides that the only things of high value are Rivens, Legendary Fusion Cores and Arcanes (I don't even consider Primed Mods as high value) and certain Prime frames actually have value (but not for long) it feels like everything is literally eventually gonna become cheap and once again imo I'd say that's a bad thing since there will be nothing to work towards. I also think honestly unvaulting Primes that include the best Syandana's and armor sets actually earn more profits for DE while having frames that have high value (which are frames that are vaulted like Rhino, Loki, Frost, Ember) also earns them more money due to platinum sales in which people use to purchase those said frames from other players, which atm there is still a large number of people selling them.

Like I said though, this is all just my opinion.

Edited by iMalicious

8 hours ago, iMalicious said:

imo I rather Rhino and Loki to remain vaulted on PC, otherwise you're just gonna have cheap frames and nothing worth selling (Prime wise) I'd think having frames that retain value actually benefits the trading market, literally besides that the only things of high value are Rivens, Legendary Fusion Cores and Arcanes (I don't even consider Primed Mods as high value) and certain Prime frames actually have value (but not for long) it feels like everything is literally eventually gonna become cheap and once again imo I'd say that's a bad thing since there will be nothing to work towards. I also think honestly unvaulting Primes that include the best Syandana's and armor sets actually earn more profits for DE while having frames that have high value (which are frames that are vaulted like Rhino, Loki, Frost, Ember) also earns them more money due to platinum sales in which people use to purchase those said frames from other players, which atm there is still a large number of people selling them.

Like I said though, this is all just my opinion.

1) unvault and have prime Access bundle

2 ) keep the vaulted prime frames for +2 years 

All tenno will choose 2 , DE probably will choose 1 ,btw I played for 400 days and since I start the Rhino prime had vaulted . 

On 5/20/2017 at 3:53 PM, Carnage2K4 said:

It won't be mag, Mag unvaulting was just last year, it will be Rhino. He has not been available for well over a year, going on 2.

Well as I said in the post after that, Frost was 2 winters in a row as well, this winter together with Ember. Therefor the possibility of Mag + Rhino is not that unlikley

1 hour ago, (PS4)ExetSM said:

Well as I said in the post after that, Frost was 2 winters in a row as well, this winter together with Ember. Therefor the possibility of Mag + Rhino is not that unlikley

I think will unvault 2 at same time , just not sure which 2 ! Unvault them with a prime Access bundle and relics available for 1-2 months will be the best way. 

12 hours ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

Usually it is sold around 400 :platinum:

Ill give you 25% of the deal i.e 100p if you can find me a buyer for 400p, which, should be pretty easy as you have said ‘Usually‘

im only saying so because i remeber most prices and can estimate them pretty well, i am 100% confident that no sane person will buy loki for 400p (atleast on ps4)

Some ppl in my clan even call me corpus because im pretty good at making plat and satisfying customers