Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rhino and Loki return at same time?

(PSN)ARIES-WY

51 minutes ago, (PS4)AliZarar13 said:

Ill give you 25% of the deal i.e 100p if you can find me a buyer for 400p, which, should be pretty easy as you have said ‘Usually‘

im only saying so because i remeber most prices and can estimate them pretty well, i am 100% confident that no sane person will buy loki for 400p (atleast on ps4)

Some ppl in my clan even call me corpus because im pretty good at making plat and satisfying customers 

You are professional !! XD

15 hours ago, (PS4)ARIES-WY said:

1) unvault and have prime Access bundle

2 ) keep the vaulted prime frames for +2 years 

All tenno will choose 2 , DE probably will choose 1 ,btw I played for 400 days and since I start the Rhino prime had vaulted . 

Yeah I use to play long ago as well when Rhino Prime was in Prime Access, honestly his prime accessories imo suck. Though I'd think DE would choose 2 as well not only for profit because it's what players would want, longer a prime is vaulted the more platinum players will buy to get that prime frame off someone. Some accessory bundles from prime access just don't have items that people want as much as others. Where as Prime Access's such as Nekros, Volt, Nyx and Ember have more desirable Accessory bundles which would likely lead to more sales.

Edited by iMalicious

4 minutes ago, iMalicious said:

Yeah I use to play long ago as well when Rhino Prime was in Prime Access, honestly his prime accessories imo suck. Though I'd think DE would choose 2 as well, longer a prime is vaulted the more platinum players will buy to get that prime frame off someone. Some accessory bundles from prime access just don't have items that people want as much as others.

Imo:

(2) gets more cash for DE stretched on a long stretch of time

(1) gets DE lesser cash than (2) but in a short stretch of time 

so if they need immediate funds they should shoose (1) otherwise they should choose (2)

Edited by (PS4)AliZarar13

2 hours ago, (PS4)AliZarar13 said:

Imo:

so if they need immediate funds they should shoose (1) otherwise they should choose (2)

XD

On 5/22/2017 at 11:10 AM, (PS4)AliZarar13 said:

Imo:

Well they're making a new game, they need funds!! bring on prime access bundles (with things people want) and forget about Rhino for this time around :crylaugh:

One can only hope :smile:

Edited by iMalicious

2 hours ago, iMalicious said:

Well they're making a new game, they need funds!! bring on prime access bundles (with things people want) and forget about Rhino for this time around :crylaugh:

One can only hope :smile:

People think it's wrong DE wants more money or unvaulting things . 

Laughing so hard right now for them vaulting Ash, dont think it would even matter how long it's vaulted it would still be cheap as hell and was super easy to obtain so their is probably thousands and thousands and thousands (probably hundreds of thousands) of sets unsold and possibly rotting away (or should I say getting rusted) in peoples inventories.

Edited by iMalicious

3 hours ago, iMalicious said:

Laughing so hard right now for them vaulting Ash, dont think it would even matter how long it's vaulted it would still be cheap as hell and was super easy to obtain so their is probably thousands and thousands and thousands (probably hundreds of thousands) of sets unsold and possibly rotting away (or should I say getting rusted) in peoples inventories.

Yep same with volt prime 

• 3 weeks later...