Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fissure

(PSN)Araphel-

Ok so I've played several fissure games and several times I have went to an hour getting relics open just for a host migration to boot me from game and send me back to my ship that's not a big deal when it asks me to rejoin and I hit rejoin all the relics I have earned and the reactants are reset so I come back into my mission 10 seconds before it opens the next relic and all 10 reactants I had are at 0 now on top of an hour of relics I lost with all the hard things I had to farm from rare drops that I refined being gone I lost one more relic upon entry to a game that I was booted for a few seconds that I spent an hour in farming for an event that's about to end can you pleas immediately fix this so that I can keep everything I earn if I rejoin my session I was booted from because of some other persons crap internet this has happen to me 3 times today also add in the ability to head too extraction  individually for fissure games if I'm in there for an hour and on my last revive and want to leave but the rest don't I don't want to loose everything I have because the others are greedy and like wise I don't wanna have to drag them out of game with me if they wanna risk loosing everything