The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spawn rate for cell carrier is very low in solo void

Rekkou

Can this be checked? because i just did void excavation in europa, and within the whole game there are only enough power cells for 1 excavator. I have to get the prime part by letting the other excavators be destroyed.

Yeah, sometimes the mission will work fine, but a lot of the time I get a slow down in spawn rate around the second or third excavator, (it does vary, can be earlier or later,) trying to complete a second pair of fissures ie 400 cryotic can sometimes take well over half an hour which I'm sure is not intentional.

As noted above, Its not just the cell carriers either, the normal spawns drop off too, even fissures don't help much. Checking nearby tiles/rooms doesn't seem to help much either and if you go too far from the excavator than a lone mob will usually spawn and finish it off while you try to get back to it.

It used to be mainly the Corpus ice planet tile set that was affected, but more recently the Grineer forest and Corpus outpost tile sets have been having this problem too.

This problem means you just cannot rely on being able to complete solo excavation missions where you require a certain amount of cryotic, ie fissures, alerts and probably sorties.