The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Loot Restructure PLEASE!!!

gruntlogic

honestly think this is a bad idea, relics are one thing since there is dozens of different relics with different rewards in each where as sorties only has a small number of rewards compared to relics and a lot of those said rewards being more useful imo then relic rewards, being able to select from 3-4 random rewards would just allow people to select the best choice, sure it would make sorties more rewarding but lets face it it's suppose to be RNG based and there is so few rewards that a token system would ruin the point of doing sorties because of its few options, however I think they should put a limit on sorties so that you cant get the same rewards twice in a row so every day you get a different reward (guaranteed) out of the select rewards and each reward you get cant be rolled for 2-3 days (but should only be added to lower valued items like boosters, ayatans, endo etc) till it can be rolled again giving you a slightly higher chance at getting a rarer item.

Edited by iMalicious

I mean, this is a good idea but don't you think it would be HEAVILY overused? I mean, I like ends and rivens as much as the next guy, but imagine being able to choose 4K ends every day for however long you get silver or gold. Imagine getting a riven everyday, we would see a majority of the market crash. Imagine statue prices, already 1/6 of their actual price, going down even more. 

Some people use sorties as a semi-reliable way to earn platinum, and unless they also DECREASE sortie rewards your suggestion would cause a lot of issues I the playerbase

2 hours ago, Aleksundar said:

I mean, this is a good idea but don't you think it would be HEAVILY overused? I mean, I like ends and rivens as much as the next guy, but imagine being able to choose 4K ends every day for however long you get silver or gold. Imagine getting a riven everyday, we would see a majority of the market crash. Imagine statue prices, already 1/6 of their actual price, going down even more. 

Some people use sorties as a semi-reliable way to earn platinum, and unless they also DECREASE sortie rewards your suggestion would cause a lot of issues I the playerbase

I mean, heaven forbid the game gets better, nah, screw that, as long as we make plat.  

Well, perhaps if you didn't no-life it, you would still be having fun. There's always the uninstall button.

1 hour ago, _Vortus_ said:

I mean, heaven forbid the game gets better, nah, screw that, as long as we make plat.  

And the ingame economy is kinda important, not just to you and me, but to the DE as well. If there's no point to buying things in the market, then Platinum Bundle sales will plummet, causing the DEs main source of income to virtually disappear. There are many different factors to consider when talking about change... Next time think about it before spouting your frustrations

I only have my own data to look at, but the drop tables are clearly skewed towards the 2k/Ayatan reward.

Since I came back after the new year's break I've played the last 131 sorties.  Here are my rewards:

2K Endo/Ayatan 46 35.1%
4K Endo 21 16.0%
Riven 15 11.5%
Lens (any type) 22 16.8%
Exilus 2 1.5%
Catalyst 3 2.3%
Reactor 3 2.3%
Booster (any type) 12 9.2%
Forma 7 5.3%
Total 131  

The 2K/Ayatan reward and the Riven reward are both listed as "common" on the Sortie screen. However, my data shows the 2K/Ayatan drop rate to be roughly triple that of the Riven drop rate.

59 minutes ago, Buff00n said:

I only have my own data to look at, but the drop tables are clearly skewed towards the 2k/Ayatan reward.

Since I came back after the new year's break I've played the last 131 sorties.  Here are my rewards:

2K Endo/Ayatan 46 35.1%
4K Endo 21 16.0%
Riven 15 11.5%
Lens (any type) 22 16.8%
Exilus 2 1.5%
Catalyst 3 2.3%
Reactor 3 2.3%
Booster (any type) 12 9.2%
Forma 7 5.3%
Total 131  

The 2K/Ayatan reward and the Riven reward are both listed as "common" on the Sortie screen. However, my data shows the 2K/Ayatan drop rate to be roughly triple that of the Riven drop rate.

How did you get those numbers?

I think 10% Rivens is probably about where DE wants Rivens to drop

Edited by Hypernaut1

1 hour ago, Aleksundar said:

Well, perhaps if you didn't no-life it, you would still be having fun. There's always the uninstall button.

And the ingame economy is kinda important, not just to you and me, but to the DE as well. If there's no point to buying things in the market, then Platinum Bundle sales will plummet, causing the DEs main source of income to virtually disappear. There are many different factors to consider when talking about change... Next time think about it before spouting your frustrations

Your only basis for the argument is the market costs yet you are talking about me spouting off?    The trade market will always be the same, prices go up, prices go down.   Something new will be introduced and will be valuable, then it will drop the next.     Please note, GOOD Rivens will continue to be valuable due to the fact the rolling one takes forever or alot luck, at least to do so consistently.   Not to mention the type of Riven is RNG into itself.   There are currently roughly 119 Primary and Secondary weapons, not counting variants of the same weapon type in Warframe.   When Melee Rivens are introduced, thats an additional 85ish Rivens introduced if they are the same as the current Rivens.      We are limited to 60 Rivens, and then only if someone is willing to spend the plat for the extra slots.    Good Rivens for preferred weapons, and great Rivens for other weapons will always be of value.   Even getting 1 Riven per day, and getting VERY lucky it would still take half a year to get 1 of each Riven.    Then you have to decide what to keep and what to toss.    And the Kuva to roll those same Rivens to perfection or at least good enough to use.   Then what you keep might get the nerf hammer, and what you toss might get buffed.  And the almost bi-weekly weapon introductions continuing to add more.   No, sorry but maybe you need to think about it.   What is of value and how much might change some, but the plat will still be there and players willing to spend it to get that perfect Riven for their favorite weapon, or the flavor of the month.