Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaros deluxe skin pharaoh's curse

(XBOX)GrimVanD

http://20170522_023408_zpssljyejmh.png

Hey everyone here is another deluxe skin idea and its for inaros....i must say i was on the fence about posting this concept as it resembles my nekros deluxe a little bit but its only due to my drive for this skin as i was thinking it would be cool to show what could be hiding under inaros' mummy wrappings ....so inaros always did have a very skeletal structure compared to all the other frames and i felt it was a good theme for him and i still kept his dog-like legs but made them more skeletal .....so anyway here is the pharaoh's curse deluxe skin ....let me know if u guys like it or not so i know wether or not to start another one from scratch lol 

Just now, LightningsVengance said:

I like it. Inaros and Nidus are m y favorites and I've said this on the forums too many times for it to be healthy.

Well then u and i have something in common indeed then lol......nidus is my main , inaros my second main, and nekros i do use allot too and is the only prime i own lol .....my profile pic would be nidus but i just havent gotten around to spending the plat on the game to make it my profile pic :/ lol 

1 minute ago, (Xbox One)XxSkullz667xX said:

Well then u and i have something in common indeed then lol......nidus is my main , inaros my second main, and nekros i do use allot too and is the only prime i own lol .....my profile pic would be nidus but i just havent gotten around to spending the plat on the game to make it my profile pic :/ lol 

k our souls are now intertwined because if we have the same two primary frames nothing should stop us from being friends.