Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberons Hallowed ground frame rate drop

Since update Oberon Hallowed ground ability has been more useful as a PBaoe upto 360* circle around Oberon, unfortunately I have run some def missions and the team mentions a frame rate drop when I use multiple Hallowed ground casts at same time. It wasn't affecting me too much on ps4 pro but I ran several more def missions with random teams at akkad for 20 wave and most of the team noticed a severe frame rate drop. I use a max range Oberon.

Edited by (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are currently in the process of investigating potential improvements to Hallowed Ground's system performance. Unfortunately I do not have an ETA on when you can expect these fixes, but I can assure you that we are aware that this ability should be addressed.

2 hours ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are currently in the process of investigating potential improvements to Hallowed Ground's system performance. Unfortunately I do not have an ETA on when you can expect these fixes, but I can assure you that we are aware that this ability should be addressed.

Thx for your reply

On 5/24/2017 at 6:12 PM, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Thx for your reply

No problem! Just a heads up, we have made significant improvements to Hallowed Ground that recently went live on PC. You should receive these improvements in a future console update.

Edited by [DE]Dmitri

2 hours ago, [DE]Dmitri said:

No problem! Just a heads up, we have made significant improvements to Hallowed Ground that recently went live on PC. You should receive these improvements in a future console update.

on the topic of oberon improvements, can we get hallowed ground placed under us like it was before the rework, I kinda miss that security

On May 24, 2017 at 9:06 PM, [DE]Dmitri said:

Looks like the tweeks was in the Oberon PA, including the range increase on the UI. Unfortunate it hasn't improved overal performance, the hallowed ground applies inconsistently especially around the edges. The status immunity icon didnt show but I was clearly on it.

Not all damage ticks applied on enemies did damage which were on hallowed ground even on multiple hallowed grounds especially at range.

There was also a instance where I cast it on top of some stairs and it showed it at bottom, but when i jumped down it disappeared but timer was still going. Went back to where i cast it and it reappeared. 

I got pics but Im on ps4 only so i can post them here unfortunately 

After doing some more runs the first point on standing on the coloured area of hallowed ground but not getting the status immunity icon happens around stairs and platforms.

But second point of it not damaging enemies are inconsistent.

Third point of disappearing effect happens often at various degrees and ranges.

I use a full range build avg str and above avg duration, as well I will often use multiple hallowed ground at a time.