Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players who join does not appear for trading

thanossgaming

I was inviting players for trading in my dojo but the players does not appear on my map though the players joined and in the dojo. I did try asking the players to invite me to their dojo and it still doesn't change. Plus, when I went over to Maroo Bazzar there isn't anyone I could find for trading either.

my suspect is that it's a bug which both the player and I are placed into different session. please help to fix it.

thank you!!

• 4 weeks later...

Having this problem as well, and it doesn't seem to be an issue that's widespread.  Bazaar is empty, and the Dojo result in being put in separate sessions.  I haven't tried the Relays yet, but I'll assume it is the same there.

Strange thing about this is that I had just previously completed two separate trades, and then after the second trade this all started.  Also, I'm unsure if this is how it still works, but normally once an invited non-clan member joins a Dojo, they'd be kicked from the session if the host/inviter leaves..  This doesn't appear to happen with the separate session.