Atlas "Monolith" Skin & Helmet

My new entry for the next Tennogen round:

Atlas "Monolith" helmet displays a monolithic headpiece that fuses into the torso through a taller and heavier neck guard while the skin proposes denser details with metallic accents and an increased emissives presence.

Hope you guys digs it!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=931059338&tscn=1495496700

LYpwW9S.jpg

msLfAYU.jpg

QSF9dLN.jpg

Edited by Stenchfury

I love the skin overall.  The helmet definitely has its own personality but I've grown too fond of the Telamon Helmet to see myself parting with it in the long run.  With that said, I would purchase this if it was added.

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 7:50 PM, Stenchfury said:

Atlas "Monolith" helmet displays a monolithic headpiece that fuses into the torso through a taller and heavier neck guard while the skin proposes denser details with metallic accents and an increased emissives presence.

Hope you guys digs it!

LYpwW9S.jpg

msLfAYU.jpg

QSF9dLN.jpg

can it come out now !!! I WANT IT!!!

On 2017-5-23 at 1:50 AM, Stenchfury said:

Hope you guys digs it!

LYpwW9S.jpg

msLfAYU.jpg

QSF9dLN.jpg

Cool and badass skin at the same time.what is the next skin that you creating? Or you can create more frost helmets or some new excal?

I'm considering adding something small for the next selection, was looking a bit into syandanas; still have to decide what to get on next; I just got Nidus and I'm loving it; Oberon too is one of my alltime favourites but he has already a deluxe skin and a nice Tennogen helm and it's going prime soon. I started working on some Hydroid madness but I've seen Faven is working on his Graxx version for him; so would try to avoid coming out on the same round :P

• 1 month later...

They haven't yet announced the selected items for Tennogen Round9; but indeed, In the previous Tennogen rounds the content got released on all platforms at the same time; so if this gets in I guess it will be available on PS4 too :)

5 hours ago, Stenchfury said:

They haven't yet announced the selected items for Tennogen Round9; but indeed, In the previous Tennogen rounds the content got released on all platforms at the same time; so if this gets in I guess it will be available on PS4 too :)

Thanks for the info and awesome work on the skin.  Makes his baby biceps look a lot better lol.  Do you know what your competition is this round?  I'm gonna flip if this doesnt make it in.