Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keystone Closed Alpha Announcement!

[DE]Drew

2 minutes ago, Twilight053 said:

721304deee.png

This has been worked on since two years?

the guy who went and infiltrated DE was in that time if i recall well so i guess yeah ? ( 2 months after that if i recall well )

Edited by trunks013

"...a team-based shooter with strategy elements and deep character customization. Through a unique collectible card system..." -About This Game, Paladins

Come on DE, you can do better than this.

I think I'm going to end up a fanboi for this game as well.

*sigh* 

*Cancels ordering take-out to start saving for inevitable $200 founder pack*

48 minutes ago, (PS4)Adub54 said:

The first signs of death for warframe

Depending on time of day, we range from rank8 to rank15 on the STEAM most played charts, and many of our players don't even use STEAM. I don't see the game "dying" in the near future.

I wish you the best of luck,

But man, the tiny bit of art you're using to promote, looks, well, nothing like anything I'd want to participate in. I'm not sure what style you're going for, maybe schlock-fantasy-cum-John-Carter-of-Mars-Sci-Fi but, it looks really weak to me.

And "Deck building"? well I know there are those who love that sort of thing, but I'm not one of them.

But I'm probably not your target market, maybe the Overwatch/Battleborn crowd I suppose.

Edited by SilentMobius

9 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

So, I'm gonna assume that this has NOTHING to do with Warframe and that the Devs from Warframe are not gonna be using their time and effort on this "New Game".

Correct?

Why do you say "New Game" like that?

That aside....what if it turned out the space man with the #3 on his helmet was from the same universe. But long before Orokin Era came about? 

I just want to say that I'm glad that DE is embarking on a new game, and I am all in supporting it.

But please continue focus on Warframe and forever. Warframe is my first love and forever. Nothing can replace Warframe in my heart. Warframe is love, Warframe is life!!

Additional notes:

BTW, I like the title Keystone.

Edited by ndantony
Additional notes