The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keystone Closed Alpha Announcement!

[DE]Drew

19 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

An internal team is developing Keystone

Phew, on first look I thought that since now we will get even less content even rarely for warfarme.

I singed up, for sure, but rly, this is not really sounds unique, this is Paladins, as many ppl said before. But, since you said so, I really hope there will be truly unique mechanics

Edited by TheOlright

9 minutes ago, Neo_182 said:

Check spam folder.

sadly i did and nothing there ;(

I also tryed contacting support and got no intel for the moment ( prety normal they must be super busy )

Got an answer from [DE]Drew but i'm still waiting on the how to resend it. Funny thing my mail and alias seems to have already been taken by ... ME as i see.

Edited by trunks013

4 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

sadly i did and nothing there ;(

I also tryed contacting support and got no intel for the moment ( prety normal they must be super busy )

Got an answer from [DE]Drew but i'm still waiting on the how to resend it. Funny thing my mail and alias seems to have already been taken by ... ME as i see.

I was able to resend the e-mail yesterday.  Goto the Keystone Website and under the Reserve your alias button is an "Already have an account? Login in here" link.  Once I clicked on that and entered my info, it took me to a you need to verify screen with a link to resend the e-mail.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

I was able to resend the e-mail yesterday.  Goto the Keystone Website and under the Reserve your alias button is an "Already have an account? Login in here" link.  Once I clicked on that and entered my info, it took me to a you need to verify screen with a link to resend the e-mail.

Oh ! 

Thanks soo much tenno now i can resend 

ill check if i receive it ^.^ 

@[DE]Drew  is there any support for the installer package?  I got the confirmation and download email, but once the game installer package finishes its download and i select to install, nothing happens. Apparently windows 10 machines have known issues with msi.exe file 

See--> Windows forum post  https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/cannot-install-msi-files-in-windows-10/c4e16100-9578-485d-b581-36ed31c006fb

Just now, stockypeasant said:

@[DE]Drew  is there any support for the installer package?  I got the confirmation and download email, but once the game installer package finishes its download and i select to install, nothing happens. Apparently windows 10 machines have known issues with msi.exe file

This really belongs in the keystone forums, not here.

Just now, stockypeasant said:

Well I felt that since Drew made a forum post about Keystone in the WF forums it was an invitation to at least ask a question. Furthermore, the Keystone official forums arent actually up. So I'll just leave this here. Thanks for your concern

The forums for keystone are open for accepted testers.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

Thats odd.  I signed in using a different browser and didn't have any troubles.  Perhaps they are haviing some early growing pains.

I just got signed in, and i too was having issue with accessing the official forums.