[DE]Megan

Oberon Prime Access begins May 30!

Recommended Posts

HPGEwdf.jpg

Oberon Prime’s Reckoning is upon us!

On Tuesday, May 30, gain instant access to Oberon Prime Access and Oberon Prime Accessories.

Oberon Prime Access features:

· Oberon Prime
· Oberon Prime Glyphs: Show your devotion for your favorite Paladin with all-new Glyphs!
· Silva & Aegis Prime: Be as stalwart in your defense as you are in your convictions. Bide your time blocking before striking down your foes with this heat-based mace and shield combo.
· Sybaris Prime: Become judge, jury, and executioner with this elegant and deadly lever-action Tenno rifle capable of firing a twin pair of bullets in quick succession.

Oberon Prime Accessories:

· Aroka Prime Sugatra: This Orokin Sugatra was given to only the most capable of fighters, those worthy of becoming both protector and aggressor, the System’s Sword and Shield.
· Surika Prime Syandana: The King of the Forest requires a crest befitting of his stature. Oberon Prime’s signature Syandana achieves this with flair.

You can also find Relics in game (starting May 30th) containing the Blueprints and parts required to build Oberon Prime, Silva & Aegis Prime, and Sybaris Prime.

  • Upvote 73

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't wait for goatman-prime!

 

Edited by SergeantSunshine
  • Upvote 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bull prime, pretty excited!

That Silvia and Aegis prime look so good!

Edited by xXDeadsinxX
  • Upvote 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah yes! Been waiting for so long!

Also, I'm so sorry for the new designer for the hate posts he must have seen -- Mynki's shoes are big to fill, so people should be a bit more forgiving while the new Art team tries to hit home. It was Mynki's after all. See below. Thanks space mom :)

I personally like it a lot though. It's not what I expected... But it could have been much, much worse.

Thanks Megan! :)

EDIT: Wanted to say that Syandana is sick -- I wanted Oberon to come with something like the Hecate, because of that small horned shape. Got my wish more or less! :P

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Upvote 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, now that its official, I'll say neither Oberon nor silva looks nearly as bad as people were whining about.  Based on the concept art pic above anyway.  Looks fairly decent to me.

  • Upvote 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

Well, now that its official, I'll say neither Oberon nor silva looks nearly as bad as people were whining about.  Based on the concept art pic above anyway.  Looks fairly decent to me.

That pic does make him look a lot better, someone did a great job there.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, God_is_a_Cat_Girl said:

That pic does make him look a lot better, someone did a great job there.

Also the Datamined renders did not have the emissives nor actual, proper lighting. In game images looked better, but since they were on a dark room... AYYY

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh hey its the not silva aegis pretending to be silva aegis prime, salt aside I think its odd you didn't make silva aegis prime a sword and shield like the original

 

also I think you guys should of contacted the original artist and asked him to do a prime version purely because I think that would of been a cool move for you guys to do

  • Upvote 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:


Also, I'm so sorry for the new designer for the hate posts he must have seen -- Mynki's shoes are big to fill, so people should be a bit more forgiving while the new Art team tries to hit home.
 

Oberon Prime is actually Mynki's creation!

  • Upvote 67

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, [DE]Rebecca said:

Oberon Prime is actually Mynki's creation!

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

Wow. So he tried something new! Thanks Rebecca! Does that mean though, upcoming Primes are of his design too? Did I get Strike 2? :P

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The color scheme reminds me of certain someone but otherwise, all of this, is what I wished for ~,w,~

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Also the Datamined renders did not have the emissives nor actual, proper lighting. In game images looked better, but since they were on a dark room... AYYY

Yeah, it looks a lot better with this pic

4 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Oberon Prime is actually Mynki's creation!

johnwallbruh_nve7lf.jpg

  • Upvote 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very disappointing syandana and frame. First time I won't be purchasing a pa in 2 years. 

  • Upvote 23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm so glad I didn't like this syandana cuz my money is so short at the moment. Thx DE for making ugly syandanas. My wallet sends regards.

Edited by Rulbiem
  • Upvote 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Melos-mevim said:

oh hey its the not silva aegis pretending to be silva aegis prime, salt aside I think its odd you didn't make silva aegis prime a sword and shield like the original

 

also I think you guys should of contacted the original artist and asked him to do a prime version purely because I think that would of been a cool move for you guys to do

Yeah, right? Tenno try to recreate the Orokin Mace an shield...  somehow hammers the mace into a tiny dagger sized sword without realizing it. 

  • Upvote 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.