[DE]Megan

Oberon Prime Access begins May 30!

Well, I haven't seen the full body yet, but I actually like the look of Oberon Prime. I just hope he has normal feet instead of hooves. Looking forward to getting him!

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Shade0217 said:

I just hope he has normal feet instead of hooves. 

They look like hooves surrounded by castle walls.

• Upvote 3

I don't think we can talk about datamined stuff. Equipment stats and Oberon's feet aren't publicly revealed.

Oberon, Silva and Aegis and Dex Sybaris were my default loadout for a lot of the game content. I would have gotten this Prime Access out of sheer nostalgia, but the Silva Prime's design is just too underwhelming. I wanted a sword made out of fire because that's what makes the S&A worth using in spite of its mediocre stats, not a dinky-looking plastic toy wand. I'll commit to getting the Oberon Prime Access if DE allows us to use the basic weapon skin on Prime variants like we can with Warframe helmets, but otherwise, I'll just farm it and shelve the S&A Prime until someone makes a decent-looking skin for it. 

Edited by ChaosArmoury
Specified I was using Dex Sybaris.
  • Upvote 2

21 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

HPGEwdf.jpg

Oberon Prime’s Reckoning is upon us!

On Tuesday, May 30, gain instant access to Oberon Prime Access and Oberon Prime Accessories.

Oberon Prime Access features:

· Oberon Prime
· Oberon Prime Glyphs: Show your devotion for your favorite Paladin with all-new Glyphs!
· Silva & Aegis Prime: Be as stalwart in your defense as you are in your convictions. Bide your time blocking before striking down your foes with this heat-based mace and shield combo.
· Sybaris Prime: Become judge, jury, and executioner with this elegant and deadly lever-action Tenno rifle capable of firing a twin pair of bullets in quick succession.

Oberon Prime Accessories:

· Aroka Prime Sugatra: This Orokin Sugatra was given to only the most capable of fighters, those worthy of becoming both protector and aggressor, the System’s Sword and Shield.
· Surika Prime Syandana: The King of the Forest requires a crest befitting of his stature. Oberon Prime’s signature Syandana achieves this with flair.

You can also find Relics in game (starting May 30th) containing the Blueprints and parts required to build Oberon Prime, Silva & Aegis Prime, and Sybaris Prime.

Hmmmm i feel boring about society of warframe hidden its is there still have type of people like

Selfish asking people for stuff like email and mods and never stop talking about asking for stuff he think everything is his own stuff but its not and he said "its easy to said" but no its not very easy to said because people dont want ask their own email and fear lose their account and me too i cant hold anymore i want be on my own life and being myself Why this bad thing happend to me?! In game i hate it and why this guy i met in-game why he dont look at himself first?! He just keep asking people for password and email in-game type of this guy i hate it i cant hold anymore im gonna crazy T-T

Edited by boattin1316

@[DE]Megan , with introduction of new relics for Oberon/Silva & Aegis/Sybaris prime, can you tell us which ducat exchange rates are going to change, if any? 

• Upvote 2

So far I prefer the original Silva and Aegis look over the Prime look. I liked the crazy flames and the sword. I would also like to ask when is there going to be a "toggle prime" for weapons since now we have the toggle for Warframes? Other than that can't wait for this prime access to come out!

Edited by deltas5
  • Upvote 4

19 hours ago, (PS4)Valyrious said:

You gotta ask yourself... is it worth $100? Well, is it?

nothing is worth $100 in this game. not even the plat. you can get absolutly everything for free except unecessary cosmetics like this. 

13 hours ago, -CM-Critical said:

Doesn't look as "prime" as the others, and seems kinda simplistic. Unless there's more that we can't see, I probably won't be getting PA this time around. 3 disappointing PAs in a row for me. r.i.p.

1pn2nd.jpg

seems like thats their now motto. (e.g telos boltace, instead of making other syndicate meele weapons useful, they made the only useful just as bad as the others, or tonkor as another example)

Edited by _Mr.Robot
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Kethus said:

I don't think we can talk about datamined stuff. Equipment stats and Oberon's feet aren't publicly revealed.

Well, you might want to tell that to the OP's for all the threads talking about the leaked pics and such...and the people still posting in said threads. 

That leak spread like wildfire to the point where it was discussed on several YouTube channels almost a day after being posted on Reddit. It's now common knowledge on the web and there's not much DE can do about that now with regard to damage control.

• Upvote 1

I assume something will be vaulted on the same day but can't see an announcement anywhere? Ash, Vectis and Carrier on my spreadsheet 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

Excuse my ignroance here, but what would the difference between that and a Latron Prime be? Being completely honest.

Charged/Primed Chamber.

4 hours ago, deltas5 said:

So far I prefer the original Silva and Aegis look over the Prime look. I liked the crazy flames and the sword. I would also like to ask when is there going to be a "toggle prime" for weapons since now we have the toggle for Warframes? Other than that can't wait for this prime access to come out!

Silva and Aegis prime shoulda been an out right FLAIL!!!!!  THAT woulda been hella epic.  That or a 1 handed Magistar.....yes, just the 2h Magistar carried in 1 hand lol. 

That tiny toilet bowl scrubber prime thing....it doesnt have the same effect. 

• Upvote 1

idk why some people are changing there mind about there opinions on oberon primes look i still think mashed oberon prime look is better

have ur own opinions

if ur opinion about him is good then good

if ur opinion of him wasnt good then stick with it dont be a coattail rider

have ur own opinion! it helps with the creation of alot of things

• Upvote 2

On 5/23/2017 at 11:45 AM, Senketsu_ said:

i want to like Oberon because I love Paladins in any game i play. but this Goat Demon is as far from a Holy paladin as you can get. not to mention the fact that druids and Paladins dont mix. one is more of a wizard that uses the forces of nature while the other is a Holy Knight that is gifted divine powers. but are completely different themes and categories. 

Also goats are usually depicted as demonic beings and most fantasy. 

D&D has had druidic paladins for years, and basically invented the modern concept of the paladin in the first place, not sure where you're getting your references. A druidic paladin would be a follower of a deity of nature, or nature itself, its not farfetched.

22 hours ago, Lith said:

why is he black :P? normal oberon is white, and those horns reminds me of a goat, or baphomet:

porter-baphomet.jpg

Evil }:>

Time to drop some history on you, goat-like deities were usually nature deities worshiped by pagans, i.e. Druids fall into this category. When the Catholic / Christian societies expanded their territories they encountered theses pagans and began use their deities as 'scapegoats' for all of the evils which occur, basically trying to make people switch faiths out of either contempt or fear of their original deities. This demonizing continued until the majority of Europe was converted, and thus pagan gods were lost to the history books, or falsely represented as 'demons'. This stigma continues to this day.

Edited by Nox_Terminus
  • Upvote 4

Is it known that Oberon still gets drained from energy draining Eximus? This can't be intended since all of the other toggle abilities don't lose power in this situation. If this is intentional, could you tell us why Renewal has a "per target" cost, on top of the regular energy drain, and then loses power from Eximus... I think that makes it kind of hard to group heal... Hopefully you guys can address this and at least explain why it's like that if this isn't a bug, Thanks :)... Also, if this question ends up on stream my name is pronounced BigEffinDud. Dud as in Dudley. You would be surprised how many people think it's "dude. "

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, (PS4)BigEffinDud said:

Is it known that Oberon still gets drained from energy draining Eximus? This can't be intended since all of the other toggle abilities don't lose power in this situation. If this is intentional, could you tell us why Renewal has a "per target" cost, on top of the regular energy drain, and then loses power from Eximus... I think that makes it kind of hard to group heal... Hopefully you guys can address this and at least explain why it's like that if this isn't a bug, Thanks :)... Also, if this question ends up on stream my name is pronounced BigEffinDud. Dud as in Dudley. You would be surprised how many people think it's "dude. "

In the oberon megathread DE_Megan mentioned they're looking into it. Given it's five days til primed access I hope to god that isnt' corp speak for 'we want you to stop complaining.' 

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, MarrikBroom said:

In the oberon megathread DE_Megan mentioned they're looking into it. Given it's five days til primed access I hope to god that isnt' corp speak for 'we want you to stop complaining.' 

LOL! Same! I'm REALLY enjoying Oberon right now... and this almost completely kills Infested melee runs. And this new Heavy blade skin from the Dynasty Collection makes me wanna run around ruin people's day with the Galatine. Hope to God it gets fixed. 

• Upvote 2

Now you guys might as well change his name from Oberon to something else. "Fairy King", right...

Does making Silva prime just a sword that tough???

Edited by WaiFoong98
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WaiFoong98 said:

Now you guys might as well change his name from Oberon to something else. "Fairy King", right...

Does making Silva prime just a sword that tough???

Silva Prime shoulda been a huge flail, like hte one carried by the Lich King from LOTR....let us go into battle beating the crap out of everthing.  Flail, a weapon this game doesnt have, and one that is actually really cool. 

Hope Oberon gets PBR'd with this update so he doesn't stay the horrible shiny mess he is at the moment. If Oberon Prime doesn't have any parts of Oberon's original skin it'll be less of an issue but with Trinity and Ash it's kinda sucky.

• Upvote 3