Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do we have an replacement on the 4k Endo Sortie Reward yet?

G-I-D

you dont want me to do that printscreen believe me ^.^ 

4k endo still exist because of the song i think.

What song?  And go for it.

5vv4B7y.jpg

XNupQph.jpg?1

It certainly isn't trash rivens that get dissolved into less than 500 endo that's for darned sure.

Edited by Xekrin

9 minutes ago, Xekrin said:

5vv4B7y.jpg

XNupQph.jpg?1

It certainly isn't trash rivens that get dissolved into less than 500 endo that's for darned sure.

or 

For the print screen i will do it tonight but you beat me ^.^ 

Whoaaa, you have entire 37k endo and few statues ? damn dude that's crazy. Yea, that's totally a reason to change stuff around.

I turned in 350k~ worth of statues to the NPC the other day, then maxed and sold few Primed mods.

4 minutes ago, ViS4GE said:

I turned in 350k~ worth of statues to the NPC the other day, then maxed and sold few Primed mods.

I have over 500k endo and have never turned in a statue, I think that's the point being made here.

20 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Replaced it with a Riven.... Replace all rewards with Rivens!

But if you get 12x Ayatan Anasa Sculptures or 10x 4000 Endo, that's the equivalent of a Legendary Core.

Considering i frequently max Prime mods to sell, I bloody love 4k endo or a statue as reward. However the 2 do seem to overlap, i wouldn't mind a new endo statue replacing the 4k version, using new rarer stars,

4k endo is all good and dandy but we also have Ananas Sculpture. If it was 3k kuva i would not say a word considering you get rivens it would be good alternative to getting kuva appart from kuva missions. We get to sortie after doing TWW so it would make sense to get kuva.

17 minutes ago, (PS4)watt4hem said:

I miss the old sortie rewards that're actually worth something.

Also, why is 4k endo not as satisfying as receivibg  50 fusion cores? Like for real though

... are you actually serious?

Seasons where the moment it rotated people would come here and "I already have that Wraith/Vandal!" or "I'm sick of getting Cores all the time!" or "I didnt get the part I wanted yet! Return it!" or "Why is this season lasting so long?!" or "ANOTHER NEZHA PART! @#$!&¨@&%#&!&!&%@$¨$!%$!$@¨!".

Sooner or latter people WILL have everything in the Reward Table and come here to complain. It is inevitable.

Edited by Kaotyke
forgot my favorite: Nezha

1 minute ago, Kaotyke said:

... are you actually serious?

Seasons where the moment it rotated people would come here and "I already have that Wraith/Vandal!" or "I'm sick of getting Cores all the time!" or "I didnt get the part I wanted yet! Return it!" or "Why is this season lasting so long?!".

Sooner or latter people WILL have everything in the Reward Table and come here to complain. It is inevitable.

Oh, i kinda goofed on typing that lol sorry.

-What i meant i miss was the check list system.

-the drop chance is somewhat better (might be personal) as of now it's 90% endo, 5% lenses, 3% riven, and 1% legendary core.

17 hours ago, Xekrin said:

5vv4B7y.jpg

XNupQph.jpg?1

I have way less endo than i thougth i had unless i didn't got all of them in my ship

On a devstream not to long ago they were talking about if they should remove the 4K endo and replace it with an Ayatan statue. Who knows if that will happen or not. Honestly I wouldn't mind seeing another statue into sorties and a token system would be nice too.