Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A single player messed up our event

(PSN)ghinellil

Our clan is DarKAngels2016 (Italy).    Intentionally, a single player left our clan just some minutes before the Ambulas Reborn ended. We were settled days ago for the gold rewards, but now, with his points missing, we not reached it for 27 points... Such a bad joke.

I wonder why Warframe allow to join, or leave, clans while this kind of events are going on. We feel is unfair; another player, which we not even know so well, can influence our game and waste our time...

Most likely something [DE] hadn't considered.  Maybe try sending a helpdesk explaining what happened and how it negatively affected the clan?  Hopefully in the future there will be some kind of safeguard against something like that happening.

Ouch, that stinks.

It would be nice if the current highest score from the clan gets continuously saved, so leaving members can't harm the score like someone did for you, OP.
I mean, we can't add members to increase the score mid-events, so why then have the possibility of REDUCING the score mid-events (by someone leaving)? That feels incredibly unfair and onesided.

This type of action is beyond contempt, and deserves no mercy.

It's just as despicable as the hosts who disconnect in Conclave right before the opposing team is about to win, forcing everyone to go back to the main menu (Liset) with zero points and no victory (because for some reason the game can't find a new host?)

Worst part is that [DE] probably doesn't care about punishing this type of behavior.

2 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

It's not DE's problem that you had someone leave your clan no matter what the circumstances are.

I half agree, but it's a design oversight as well, so... I mean, obviously both the clan and the player should get the applyable rewards for making it through.

16 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

It's not DE's problem that you had someone leave your clan no matter what the circumstances are.

I disagree. If the flaw is in the design of the system in place, developed and implemented by DE, then yes, it very much is their issue and needs to be brought to their attention.

OP: I suggest filing a support ticket and explaining the issue as best you can, see where that goes.

51 minutes ago, Chipputer said:

they don't allow people to add their points into clans by joining during the event so they lock clan rosters

then why leaving a clan should retract points?

Edited by Pro3Display

Are you certain that you had enough points before the player left? Because roster lock notices were given oiut before the event, so he should have been part of the clan by the end of the event as far as the event roster is concerned. otherwise its an oversight.

Just now, Airwolfen said:

Are you certain that you had enough points before the player left? Because roster lock notices were given oiut before the event, so he should have been part of the clan by the end of the event as far as the event roster is concerned. otherwise its an oversight.

Yes, we had more then 600 points. Shadow Clan. Now we are at 577.

7 hours ago, (PS4)ghinellil said:

I opened a ticket about this, with the link of this tread. I got an answer how the event was working, and they told me to open a thread on this forum :crylaugh:

Now i'm more confused then before... I don't know if i can post their answer here.

I would be confused too. Perhaps you should contact [DE]Megan about this? I wouldn't know where to turn if I was being bounced in a circle either.

14 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Spaztic Magic said:

I would be confused too. Perhaps you should contact [DE]Megan about this? I wouldn't know where to turn if I was being bounced in a circle either.

Well, this is a feedback section, so i expect a DE will read this... Anyway i wish to have an explanation about this issue, even for future events. We were closed even before to new people, now we won't recruit anymore. Our clan is in the range of 22-33 years old, and isn't easy find new "normal" players.