Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Removing an active orokin lab

Seaspartan118

Question

I was wondering if there is any way to remove the orokin lab now that you can't build any solar rails anymore.

I'm not able to destory it normally with the console because an solar rail is still being funded. and I can't fund it because the armistice.

7 answers to this question

Are you sure?

I've been able to build the room, and destroy it, without a problem. You should be able to cancel the funding for the rail. If you're rank-locked, talk to the player who started the project.

Keep in mind, that all orokin vault key BPs have been removed from the market and placed in the Orokin Lab.

If you're the clan leader/creator, it wouldn't hurt to drop support a ticket. They can help with dojo issues, and will let you know what can or can't be done.

1 hour ago, SkeinsOfFitzsimmons said:

Are you sure?

I've been able to build the room, and destroy it, without a problem. You should be able to cancel the funding for the rail. If you're rank-locked, talk to the player who started the project.

Keep in mind, that all orokin vault key BPs have been removed from the market and placed in the Orokin Lab.

If you're the clan leader/creator, it wouldn't hurt to drop support a ticket. They can help with dojo issues, and will let you know what can or can't be done.

Do you have all your researched completed?

My solar rail is built but all my specter research isn't touched.

Because of that, I cannot destroy the room due to the armistice.  I imagine it's a similar situation for the OP, unfinished research.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

1 hour ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Do you have all your researched completed?

My solar rail is built but all my specter research isn't touched.

Because of that, I cannot destroy the room due to the armistice.  I imagine it's a similar situation for the OP, unfinished research.

The solar rail, all keys, and the one star spectar have been completed. 

I've got the same problem, can't destroy this room because 72b0b0d853.jpg

and the solar rail are both started, but can't be cancelled naturally, or completed due to armistice. So for those of us wanting to re-arrange our Dojo, i believe you're sol until a fix comes out for that.

Other Orokin lab room:8fe2a568e3.jpg

Edited by SilverHelix