Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account sync error after mission completion

So, this bug starts yesterday(May 22nd, 2017) at about noon(Eastern Time). I was doing a survival on Ceres, against the infestation. I was farming for Orokin Cells to complete my Octavia Systems blueprint. Well, I got the 5 I needed, but whenever me and my friends extracted, it gave me a message saying it could not sync my account. I do not know exactly what it was syncing to, but whenever I went to my orbiter post-mission and checked my foundry, all those Orokin Cells I had farmed were gone.

At first, I dismissed this as a minor system spike of lag. Well, that was until about 30 minutes ago(22:15 on May 23rd, 2017) whenever I had just done Ophelia on Uranus to farm for Polymer Bundles to complete the Octavia Chassis blueprint. Again, I and my friends extract, and it gives me the same message I got on the previous error. I check my foundry, and again, the Polymer Bundles had never arrived. This was what prompted me to make a post about this.

Disclaimer: If I have put this on the wrong area of the forums, I'm sorry, this is my first time on these.

Some feedback would be heavily appreciated.

Thank you kindly, grabbinpi11s223(Harry Brown).