Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE you may need to look at your merch store. Some physical items don't appear to match the advertised images.

Dragonah

A couple weeks back I purchased the stalker shirt from the merch store, and was excited that i'd finally get a hold of the one shirt from last year's tennocon that I wanted, but missed out on. Fast forward to last week when it finally arrives in the mail, and I open it to find out that it's a fairly different color than what is shown on the merch store, let alone from the version at last year's tennocon.

25utpqd.jpg

Above: Syndicate shirt on the left that was purchased at tennocon 2016 used for color comparison, with Stalker shirt purchased from the merch store shortly after they were made available on the right.

Below: Stalker shirt purchased by a friend at tennocon 2016

sc54rc.jpg

Below is a comparison of both the syndicate and stalker shirts as seen in the merch store.

iom7o6.jpg

As you can see, it's pretty different from what the merch store shows. I contacted the merch store customer support asking about this, and the short of it is that it isn't a batch/print error, and that this is how the stalker shirt actually is now. DE you may want to take a closer look at your merch store and update either the physical shirt design to match the store image, or update your store to reflect the change.

I would definitely prefer the dark red in the site pic to the orange'ish color of the other two on the stalker shirt.  A not red stalker symbol is not a stalker symbol IMO.

The syndicate shirt having a completely different symbol as the one advertised is just ridiculous, but if you bought that physically present at tennocon at least you knew what you were buying.

Either way, yeah, the webstore should be showing whats available not old styles that aren't current.

15 hours ago, Xekrin said:

I would definitely prefer the dark red in the site pic to the orange'ish color of the other two on the stalker shirt.  A not red stalker symbol is not a stalker symbol IMO.

The syndicate shirt having a completely different symbol as the one advertised is just ridiculous, but if you bought that physically present at tennocon at least you knew what you were buying.

Either way, yeah, the webstore should be showing whats available not old styles that aren't current.

The symbol on both stalker shirts in the original post are red. the lighting in both shots seems to have messed that up a bit. my main concern was how the shirt is pretty much black compared to the grayish color shown on the merch store page.

as for the syndicate shirt, im not sure what you mean by it having a completely different symbol. it looks like it matches the one in the store to me.

31 minutes ago, Dragonah said:

as for the syndicate shirt, im not sure what you mean by it having a completely different symbol.

You're right, they are the same, I was seeing an optical illusion due the the different picture sizes.