Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Have Real Companion Diversity

Runecrafting

Make Vacuum a passive on all Warframes so we can actually use something other then sentinels without playing Janitor Simulator. And don't try saying Retrieve is a viable second choice. Kubrow AI sucks.

Edited by Runecrafting

7 minutes ago, Runecrafting said:

Make "Vacuum" a passive on all Warframes so we can actually use something other then sentinels

Agreed with passive vacuum.

I said this once... Birds! We need birds... pet-sentinels!

Edited by THeMooN85

Kubrows will still suck no matter what and that's because of the enourmous forma investment to max them out, while sentinels need like 1-2 forma. The solution imo to make Kubrows more appealing to publicity would be

1) to reduce it's maxing cost by adding 2-3 forma'd slots - goind down from 7 forma to 3-4 would be much better

2) add more mods, at least similiar to what sentinels have, because i think kubrows have even less mods than archwing lolz

Innate Warframe vaccum would be not needed if there was a kubrow mod for it.

Edited by --RV--D4VE-

I agree With You. They should make Vacuum as Universal Passive on Companions and add secondary passive abilities on companions that give buff to Warframe.

and Retrieve only work when you didn't Kill enemies.. -_-

Edited by Blood_Poppy

51 minutes ago, Marine027 said:

Making the next thousand threads about this tho won't spead it up, so please use search function next time.

Synoid Simulor, Tonkor and Telos Boltace disagree though. They were quite literally bombarded by NERF PLOX threads (especially the Simulor) and DE listened.

If it's anyone's fault that collective thread spamming is becoming a trend, it's DE's.

16 minutes ago, Mattoropael said:

Synoid Simulor, Tonkor and Telos Boltace disagree though. They were quite literally bombarded by NERF PLOX threads (especially the Simulor) and DE listened.

If it's anyone's fault that collective thread spamming is becoming a trend, it's DE's.

I disagree, who says those threads helped that? The first sure did and they might had simply worked on it already. There is a difference between actual feedback they can work with and just demanding things.

If i now start opening 200 other threads over time demanding Ecalibur Prime back also it won't happen also will it?

3 hours ago, Runecrafting said:

Make Vacuum a passive on all Warframes so we can actually use something other then sentinels without playing Janitor Simulator. And don't try saying Retrieve is a viable second choice. Kubrow AI sucks.

First of all...agree we need more "creature diversity".

- I see 3 ways to get our loot collecting working.

1) Your Suggestion ✔ Frames can collect within a certain range all droping loots. May add a frame-belt that increases the range.

2) out-sourcing it completly to a "loot-pet" system. Function: Deco and ofc collecting loot in auto-mode. Adding a button Collecting loot: On/Off (if it gets stucked by trying to collect loot droping down the map, offing it will force the LP to move back to its player and stay there.

3) Every Creature gets a "Aura Mod slot + Exilus Mod Slot".

The "Creature Aura Mod Slot"; can be used for "Collect Aura Mod" (this aura mods only grands pet(s) & owner the bonus), ..

The "Creature Exilus Mod Slot"; can be used for future "Creature Aug/Exilus Mods".

------

Choosing 1 of it would free the way finaly to get tons of new "creatures" DE can create since all share the same basic system.

-----

I want to collect different creature. On every planet at least 2. All with different skills and use.

I want to mod the "damage source" of each crearure. I want 8 slots for theire natural given weapon and at least 8 (+2 | Aura & Exilus Slots) to mod my creatures "Frame/Body stats".

Hell,...let creatures equip weapons from us...

I want electric typ Creatures casting/melee (Holy Golem):

Cube.jpg

I want "Ranger/Bow" typ ceatures (Harpy):

25970_spirit13.jpg

I want flying creatures Caster typ (Spirit):

firestorm_fairy.jpg

I want DPS Guns/Melee creatures (Salamanda):

aa-2.jpg

I want melee caster creatures (Snake):

rappelz_screen00000021.JPG

Hell... I even want different Evolutions on creatures...

OctopusEvolutions-1.jpg

Geniew-1.jpg

MKEvoAll-1.jpg

This would bring in diversity of creatures , working in simbiose with some frames...

This is what my "Collecter-Heart" would jump 24/7...

Well...day dreaming...woke up.. still odd creature system.

Who knows..maybe we get some..

Kavats was a great start...♡

6 hours ago, Marine027 said:

Often suggested, not done yet, but DE considers it.

Making the next thousand threads about this tho won't spead it up, so please use search function next time.

Are you sure about that? It needed thousands of post to get the synsim nerfed. If not enough player talks about it DE considers it as "minor annoyance"

9 hours ago, THeMooN85 said:

Agreed with passive vacuum.

I said this once... Birds! We need birds... pet-sentinels!

Would like to see a whole host of different companions:

• Draahk - Extra carrying capacity
  • Hyekka - Stealth
  • Rattel - Energy Restore
  • Bursa - Tank
  • Shockwave Moa - Crowd Control
  • Hyena - Fighter: works with other players' Hyenas to fight as a pack
  • Falcon - Loot/Enemy Radar
  • Ordis Spectre - Like a spectre, but is a companion instead... Controlled and voiced by Ordis, obviously.

12 hours ago, Runecrafting said:

Make Vacuum a passive on all Warframes

Then just make it part of the game and not even a passive.
There shouldn't be a passive that says "hey, I pick everything up!" 
It should just automatically be part of the game.

Real reason being; Players move far too fast through levels and don't take the time to go through everything.

DE wanted players to earn the luxury of vacuum, but now that you get a sentinel at the beginning of the game...

18 hours ago, P0Pz said:

First of all...agree we need more "creature diversity".

- I see 3 ways to get our loot collecting working.

1) Your Suggestion ✔ Frames can collect within a certain range all droping loots. May add a frame-belt that increases the range.

2) out-sourcing it completly to a "loot-pet" system. Function: Deco and ofc collecting loot in auto-mode. Adding a button Collecting loot: On/Off (if it gets stucked by trying to collect loot droping down the map, offing it will force the LP to move back to its player and stay there.

3) Every Creature gets a "Aura Mod slot + Exilus Mod Slot".

The "Creature Aura Mod Slot"; can be used for "Collect Aura Mod" (this aura mods only grands pet(s) & owner the bonus), ..

The "Creature Exilus Mod Slot"; can be used for future "Creature Aug/Exilus Mods".

------

Choosing 1 of it would free the way finaly to get tons of new "creatures" DE can create since all share the same basic system.

-----

I want to collect different creature. On every planet at least 2. All with different skills and use.

I want to mod the "damage source" of each crearure. I want 8 slots for theire natural given weapon and at least 8 (+2 | Aura & Exilus Slots) to mod my creatures "Frame/Body stats".

Hell,...let creatures equip weapons from us...

I want electric typ Creatures casting/melee (Holy Golem):

Cube.jpg

I want "Ranger/Bow" typ ceatures (Harpy):

25970_spirit13.jpg

I want flying creatures Caster typ (Spirit):

firestorm_fairy.jpg

I want DPS Guns/Melee creatures (Salamanda):

aa-2.jpg

I want melee caster creatures (Snake):

rappelz_screen00000021.JPG

Hell... I even want different Evolutions on creatures...

OctopusEvolutions-1.jpg

Geniew-1.jpg

MKEvoAll-1.jpg

This would bring in diversity of creatures , working in simbiose with some frames...

This is what my "Collecter-Heart" would jump 24/7...

Well...day dreaming...woke up.. still odd creature system.

Who knows..maybe we get some..

Kavats was a great start...♡

What are those games in the pictures?

But we already HAVE vacuum build in every Warframe... If DE could just extend range of it to 10-12m (like sentinels mod) we actually could use either sentinels or animals... or simply not use them at all! Yes, this is good option as well. Why? Because why not? Now every one want/need them. But vacuum IS NEEDED! Why? WHY?! Because it's QoL, simple. The game is about collecting resources out of our enemies dead bodies, while being attacked by another waves of enemies. Why, oh why do we have to choose between collecting drop and getting bitten by another waves of them and focus on killing them one by one and leaving a lot of drop on the floor? WE NEED PASSIVE VACUUM range extended.

6 hours ago, Marine027 said:

What are those games in the pictures?

They are all from 1 game.

- Rappelz

If you want to see some of theire active skills/ passive skills and creature+owner "unity" here is a link:

http://rad-community.org/index.php?page=397

Note: not all pets shown there.

Click on a creature picture to get more info about it.

All have 3 Evos, can overbreed, all have theire own skills, can EQ hero gears,.. even stackable...

Give players an inch, they'll take a mile.

Personally, I support removing the vacuum mod from all sentinels. Enough newer players are already put off by how fast people blow through missions. Part of the culprit behind this is very firmly pointed at the ease and power of vacuum.

Personally, I support removing the vacuum mod from all sentinels. Enough newer players are already put off by how fast people blow through missions. Part of the culprit behind this is very firmly pointed at the ease and power of vacuum.

4 hours ago, P0Pz said:

They are all from 1 game.

- Rappelz

If you want to see some of theire active skills/ passive skills and creature+owner "unity" here is a link:

http://rad-community.org/index.php?page=397

Note: not all pets shown there.

Click on a creature picture to get more info about it.

All have 3 Evos, can overbreed, all have theire own skills, can EQ hero gears,.. even stackable...

That's Rappelz? Geez, been awhile, was one of my first MMO's but the game changed alot then.

Thanks for the Info.

11 hours ago, Marine027 said:

That's Rappelz? Geez, been awhile, was one of my first MMO's but the game changed alot then.

Thanks for the Info.

Np at all. I started like 12 years ago short before epic3, which came December 8, 2006.

Since my start all pets had 3 evos, overbreed, hero gear EQ,..but stackable came later. A lot of pets came after my start into the game but...

All basic pets 3/3, normal basic pets 6/9, special basic pets 3/5, normal rar pets 2/7, special rar pets 1/4, Unique pets 1/9... where from my start on in.

"Soul pets" came far later

And jep...was also one of my first mmos.

Stacking a creature with another same creature unlocks slots, to enable a creature to add/wear items to increase some stats on it.

There are tons of different items with different stats and use.

Also stacking/staging a creature, changes its look & adds on top additional skills.

item_slots.jpg

Artifacts.jpg

Edited by P0Pz

15 hours ago, Yhonix said:

You really think this would help?

All i see in this suggestion that half of the playerbase leaves due to the slow farming while some newbies may get slower gameplay pace.

Due to the high amount of grind people want the most efficient ways to get mats and if that means you equip an aoe weapon with a high damage frame and complete a whole map in less than a minute they will do it.

Hell i farm on most dark sector areas and if the enemies dont spawn fast enough (meaning they dont get killed fast enough) i just leave, i dont have time to watch that charger taking 5 sec to get killed.

On 5/25/2017 at 10:56 AM, Yhonix said:

What? People blow through missions because they want to get back to farming. And if you get rid of Vacuum, everyone starts using Greedy Pull Mag and Retrieve Kubrows. Or they'll just quit like I would. This isn't like other games where you just pick up a handful of loot every mission.