Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Depth of field and frame drops

-Bv-Lumilifalor

first. Ive been trying to figure out why i get so much tearing around my characters model. mainly noticeable on the syandana. I had tried all the "sync's" and none of them. Noticed Depth of field turned off. removes a lot of the tearing i was recieving. still a small amount remains.

Since the last big update. i understand the game only uses so much resources. going from 400fps down to 40. Is just annoying. before even on crowded and high particle situations like a party using abilities and with infested. i never dropped before 70. which was ok. but now im hitting like 35-40 fps dips. 

Hardware

Xb271hu monitor

I7 6700k

DDR4 3000mhz

Gtx 1080ti

Have the game's stand alone on my SSD. and the steam client on a HDD. Both get the same performance.

Edited by -Bv-Lumilifalor

hello, in this game performance issues is a common thing after hotfix / updates (at least for me idk why)

in the launcher, verify and optimize, that help me a little bit most of the time.

last time when anyone tried to enable nvidia physx, the frames drop go from 200 - 10 every time u move the camera, i dont know if still broken, try disable dx11 completly and test it, just in case.

NOW i have everything maxed except for glare, blur, and the lovely physx and runtime. (c correction and w trail disabled too, but is just visual so i dont think impact performance and look awful) ~200fps