Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DE's new game "Keystone"

DonGheddo

1 hour ago, Fugana said:

The game is not out, there is little to no information about the game yet criticism already exist 
i never tough i will encounter something like this EVER

Do you even read ? I'm talking about the visual of one of the character...

185d15db5f9a78f77a98f051ffe28df9.jpeg

Seems like you need a drawing :clem:

25 minutes ago, Xgomme said:

Do you even read ? I'm talking about the visual of one of the character...

185d15db5f9a78f77a98f051ffe28df9.jpeg

Seems like you need a drawing :clem:

All we have are a few pieces of concept art. Let's not be to hasty.

I don't care a fraction as much about this as I did when Paladins launched more or less copying every single character there is in Overwatch.

Sure everything have been thought up allready, but that was too much.

I have NO idea what I expect from Keystone. But I suspect it was born from the fact there can be no FPS in Warframe,  since cards to boost you seem to have carried over from Warframe, they evolved those ideas into a new game.

That said, I want a spinoff Warframe FPS game one day not to far into the future. Pretty please?

a2120d0f10.png

Taken from the @PlayKeystone's twitter, Keystone (most likely) have been developed since May 2015, and that is four well months before The Second Dream was released. So to you worrying about the future of WARFRAME, don't worry, it most likely won't affect the game, and even if it does we didn't notice it the past two years.

Edited by Twilight053

Just now, -SDM-NerevarCM said:

Because some people are already freaking out thinking that Keystone development is the end of Warframe...

Just like with the whole Changyou scenario eh? Although that was at least slightly understandable.

People gotta chill.

34 minutes ago, StinkyPygmy said:

Just like with the whole Changyou scenario eh? Although that was at least slightly understandable.

People gotta chill.

On the bright side, people really LOVE Warframe.

I hope it doesn't affect warframe but really, DE is not a big company like activision/blizzard, they should keep focusing on a single game and keep making it great, like Riot or GGG does, instead of trying to get in the Paladins, Overwatch stuff.

This just feels like HiRez 2.0. 

Edited by Ricardo58

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Warframe's successor has to happen at some point, no matter WHAT they code name it.

The real question is:

Will we get to port all of our existing $h!+ into Warframe 2? 😏

They've already stated that a "Warframe 2" isn't going to happen, and that they actually have a joke in the studio where they look back through the past updates and say "Ok, this was our Warframe 2, this was our Warframe 3..."

25 minutes ago, (PS4)Silverback73 said:

Warframe's successor has to happen at some point, no matter WHAT they code name it.

The real question is:

Will we get to port all of our existing $h!+ into Warframe 2? 😏

If they commit to a brand new game, some may be able to transfer with us. But from a business-view would that be so smart?

13 minutes ago, Corvid said:

They've already stated that a "Warframe 2" isn't going to happen, and that they actually have a joke in the studio where they look back through the past updates and say "Ok, this was our Warframe 2, this was our Warframe 3..."

The way I look at it is all the graphical and audio improvements over the past year that will lead to the new Earth and hopefully new look on other planets, basically amount to Warframe 2.

The problems with warframe stem from its ambition to do so many things.  It's hard to do everything well, and archwing and operatormode can be that next iteration and be considered a "sequel" especially with armguns and seamless aw/ground combat.

If they manage to hone these things I will cheer. Go from warframe mode and  take to the sky in aw, take on bosses in the air and ground, then swap to operator mode.

I want to see that happen. 

3 hours ago, DonGheddo said:

Actually it is xD, Sheldon is the big boss there , Skree, Drew are also there

Source?

Also, just to clarify: Lending advice and "Drawing on the knowledge" Of WF's dev team isn't that same as the WF dev team explicitly working on keystone. I'm sure they aren't going to be 100% separated in the Dev department and that there will be a bit of intermingling (especially with the grunts) but for the most part I cannot imagine the exact same team working on WF is simultaneously working on Keystone. That would be impossible to effectively manage.

Edited by StinkyPygmy