Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #93!

[DE]Rebecca

Changes I’d like to see in Warframe

1.      Dojo's are broken on PS4. Trading can take up to 30 minutes to finish because of the delay between the player, the server, and the other player. Ever since the switch from PtP to the relay servers, trading has become nigh impossible in dojos. On top of this, there are occasions where I will spawn a duplicate of my Warframe after pausing and unpausing the menu in the dojo. Also, (and I'm assuming this is because of the relay server system) sometimes I can trade with people and see dots on the minimap in my dojo of people who aren't even there. Please take a look at this, us console players need some love too.

a.       Edit 5/25/17- Dojo’s are running more smoothly but still have bad trading lag.

2. Any news on the following?

• Orokin Fan Weapon
    • Looks great and I want it really bad. Will this be a new weapon type, in the sense that we'll need new stance mods, or will it fall into another category (ie: dual daggers/ dual swords)?
  • Tenno and Corpus Shotguns
    • Both look great, very excited.
  • New Archwing Content
    • I noticed a massive improvement with the movement system of Archwing since update 20. I may actually start getting back into it if there was more to do ;)
  • Nef Anyo
    • The Sergeant is not a boss, please bring Neffy (and by extension Derf) back.
  • Nuptia(?) System
    • Read this in a Devstream transcript a while back? When will I be allowed to marry my space waifu?
    • Will there be a buff system for this mechanic (ie: playing with your betrothed gives you a bonus of some sort (damage, affinity, health etc.)
  • Swappable Cephalons
    • Can this please be a thing? As much as I love Ordis (not being sarcastic, I actually do love Ordis) I think it'd be really cool to switch the ship Cephalons out with different ones. Or maybe even a different Cephalon for each ship. Oooooooooohhhh.
  • Stalker Syndicate/Syndicate Assassinations.
    • Something I've wanted to see since I first met the Stalker back in 2014. Can we pleeeeaaaase get either a Stalker Syndicate or Syndicate Assassination missions and carry out assassinations on other playing Tenno? I would love to do some Dark Souls mess and invade another player and ice them for some kick &#! Stalker gear. If not a Stalker Syndicate then I'd think that Syndicate Assassinations would work considering you already have Death Squads in place. I think it'd be cool to allow players to take up a contract and try to fight another Tenno who's in an opposing Syndicate. Tell me that wouldn't be cool!
  • More Trials
    • I know there's a Corpus themed trial on the way so by that fact, I'm assuming that there must be an Orokin and a Sentient Trial in the works yes? ;)
  • Great Scythes (Melee Weapon idea)
    • The scythes we have in the game currently are very small and rather unsatisfying. They hit fast (which I like) but I don't get the whole "Grim Reaper" vibe when I'm wielding a scythe in this game. It'd be cool if we could have a much larger scythe (like the Kaszas) in normal combat that would swing slower and hit harder so I could run around with my Nekros Grim Reaper aesthetic. I would've submitted this for the melee weapon contest but I can't draw worth crap.
  • Tenno Customization (Mods and Configurations)
    • Honestly, I think the entire Focus system needs some tending to. What's great is that you guys are already working hard on fixing it up for us. What bothers me with it right now is the actual millions of focus it takes to fully max out an entire focus tree. It's nuts. But besides that, will we ever see operator mods? I'd love to be able to use my operator for more than half a second before he gets iced. I'd also like to be able to switch my Focus School with the click of a button instead of doing Options>Equipment>Operator>Focus>Madurai>X, It's a bit tedious and I like to switch schools a lot.
  • Derelict
    • The Derelict has gotten no love lately and It's making me kind of upset. We used to be able to get prime parts from there. Lephantis used to be the greatest boss of all time. Surviving for an hour in an ODS used to be fun. Now the Derelict only gets visited when A: people need to finish the Eris Junction, B: People need Corrupted Mods, or C: People need Kavat scans, which honestly, I didn't even know they spawned there until I came across them by accident. I think the Derelict needs a lot of attention. I do have some ideas for it but I'll save those for a bit later on.
  • Conclave
    • I have a few things for this one so hold onto your hats.
      • Relevancy
        • I enjoy Conclave. I used to hate it, but I forced myself to dig deep and really try to find the light in it. Now I love it. I play at least 3 matches every day. But a lot of my friends and Clanmates hate it. Especially a lot of the upper level players absolutely despise Conclave or just never touch it. Why is that? there are a few reasons and I'll get into them in a sec, but the main reason is because Conclave serves no purpose for the main game. Sure it offers some exclusive mods that can be used in PvP and PvE and it offers an alternative way to level up and enjoy the game. But playing it serves no real purpose other than cosmetics (which is why I'm playing it) and a few mods. If Conclave wants to be an actually important component of Warframe then it needs to have some serious changes made. If you don't mid please consider the following.
      • Annihilation (1vAll)
        • This game mode is bad because of the way it's set up. When you get a kill you have to go and retrieve the Oro that drops. Whoever has the most Oro or gets to 25 Oro first wins. The problem is, people can steal Oro without getting the kills. All someone has to do is sit in the back and watch two people fight, see them kill each other, and go take both Oro without getting touched. That or just a random passerby slides in and grabs it on accident because they were evading someone else and ran into it. The score should be based off of kills, not Oro count because the Oro count is not an accurate measure of player skill. It's just who's better at stealing points.
      • Custom Matches
        • We need to be able to have custom private matches. I would enjoy Conclave a lot more if I could practice againsst A.I., or play matches against friends with modifiers on (such as infinite energy, no health restore, headshots only, etc.). I'd really enjoy it if something like this came to the game.
      • New Game Modes
        • Currently there are 4 game modes in Conclave. I would really like to see a lot more types of game modes in Conclave so there is more diversity in the matches. I have some game mode ideas that could potentially be a lot of fun in Warframe because of the character variability.
          • Search and Destroy: One team protects an objective while the other destroys it.
          • Melee Only: Self explanatory, only a melee weapon is allowed.
          • Snipers Only: Only a Sniper Rifle is allowed.
          • Bows Only: Only a bow is allowed
          • King of the Hill (Teams and Free For All: Teams or individual players compete to hold down a marked location for a period of time to gain points. Whoever stays on the objective the longest wins the match.
          • Prime (Juggernaut): One player starts off as the Prime. The Prime does increased damage and has increased health. The objective is to get as many kills as the Prime as you can to score points. Other players will have to work together to take the Prime down. Whoever lands the final blow on the Prime becomes the new Prime and the cycle continues.
          • Infested (Infected): One player is on a team alone against the enemy team. The enemy team is only allowed a Lato to defend themselves whereas the solo "Infected" player is allowed a different weapon (Latron, Braton, etc). When the Infested player kills an enemy, the enemy also becomes infested. The objective of the Infested is to turn everyone in the match Infected where as the Clean team is trying to stay alive until the timer runs out. (Playing as a Charger would be hella fun.)
      • Relevancy Part 2
        • Do something to make Conclave relevant. There's no incentive to actually play Conclave right now so people aren't going to do it. If there was something that only Conclave had that players would want (more exclusive mods, exclusive weapons, Catalyst/Reactor/Forma rewards, Prime Part rewards) them more people would play it and it would give a reason to want to improve it.
  • Umbras
    • I hate to be the guy to bring it up but where are the Umbras at? I know they're coming. I trust you DE. But we've waited so long, I really hope you've got something big planned for this. My idea for the Umbras was to bring a base Warframe to the Derelict and have the player relive the memories of the original Operator of that Warframe (Ember Prime's codex entry) and slowly watch as the Warframe turned into its original state, its Umbra state. 
  • Next Syndicate Quests
    • I'm hype for Harrow and the Red Veil quest but I'm even more hype to see what you have in store for us for the Steel Meridian and the Arbiters of Hexis. 
  • Mission Types
    • Can we PLEASE get more missions like the Assault mission of the Kuva Fortress? It's so much fun and I want more of that.
  • New Planets/Solar Systems
    • We got Lua with the Second Dream. Perhaps it's time to expand out even further? I'd like to be able to experience new environments, new factions, new characters, and new enemies.
  • Sentient Invasion
    • When I saw the Tomb of the Sentients trailer I was honestly expecting a full scale invasion of the Sentients on the next update. Obviously that didn't happen, but I'd love it if you guys made that dream come true.
  • Fashion Frame
    • Can we get Syndanas that wrap around the face as well as go down the back?
    • Will there ever be an actual use for armor besides cosmetics?
  • Updates 5/25/17
    • Mirage
      • Did Mirage get ninja nerfed in the last update? I know you guys made some changes to how Eclipse and Prism work based on light but now it seems like I never get the damage reduction buff ftom Eclipse anymore.
    • Zephyr
      • Is Zephyr getting a rework soon? I hate to say it (because I love Zephy) but she’s not great because her first two abilities are pretty much useless. The only thing she has is a horizontal bullet jump and a knockdown as a second ability. She’s not very unique until you unlock her 3rd and 4th. Please show Zephyr some love.
    • Hydroid
      • Guess who else needs some attention. Hydroid is bad. He’s a slave to credit farms. His 1 doesn’t last long enough to be useful, his 2 only knocks people down, his 3 is good for invincibility but not much else, and his 4 is only good for credit farming. Please take a look at Hydroid as well.
    • Stack Building
      • Can we get a feature where if you’re in the Foundry you can craft a stack of items? For example, if you have enough materials to build 10 Orokin Derelict Defenses can we just craft all of them at once instead of doing it one at a time? That’d really be nice.
    • Ground to Archwing Missions
      • Will there ever be actual mission nodes that require us to switch from archwing to basic movement and vice versa. The Kuva Fortress has a bit of it but not much. I’d like to see this become more regular in gameplay.
    • Invasion Mission Changes
      • Please do something with Invasion missions. I need to get Fieldron and Detonite Injectors and Mutagen Masses to build stuff but the invasion missions are sooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooring. Doing 3 10 wave defenses in a row for 3 Fieldron is incredibly boring and slow and I hate it. Can this be looked at please?
  • Closing
    • Thank you DE for the past 4 years. I love Warframe to death. I love playing with my friends and progressing ever farther into the depths of what Warframe has to offer. I take heavy inspiration from all of the hard work this team does and I'm always excited to see what you guys will do next. I hope you take the time to read this post and consider some of the suggestions I have a listed. Even if change never comes, I'll still love Warframe and I will continue to play it until the day I die.
  • Sincerely, Your ever faithful Tenno
    • TurtletheBlack

Any chance that the animation sets can be expanded upon to include more than just idle animations, say sprinting, jumping and walking? Also, it would be nice to get individual extractions for survivals and excavations (so one player can leave while the rest of the squad can stay in the mission). Thank you and have a pleasant morrow.

Can you give an ETA for Equinox's alternative helmet? We haven't heard anything about it since it was shown.

I gotta ask as someone who plays Ivara a lot; what are your thoughts about putting 'silencer' stat onto riven mods?

I know this stream is for harrow and the new primes but I'd like to ask a question about endless missions.

In the game the endless missions run on an AABC rotation which then resets so that at wave/minute 25 it's back to A. Other than void fissures and for those who truly enjoy the challenge there isn't really anything that rewards us as players for going deeper into missions. Has there been any thought into some kind of reward for extended play like this that wouldn't cause hardcore players to bash on casuals for leaving missions at the first C rotation or sooner?

PS. I would love to do long extended runs if i had an enticing reward for them and I don't really feel like the void fissures offer enough of a reward. Relics are nice but to get a radiant you have to go so long it's not even funny.

The recent PC port of Vanquish included a visualization of how much Video Memory the game currently uses at the top of its graphics options menu. 

Could Warframe have this same visualizer? It helps greatly with finding out exactly which graphics function impacts a unit's performance most.

Hello Rebecca, Steve, Scott, Geoff, and Sheldon!

I have but one question.

What are your thoughts of maybe adding a little system that would allow us to place several riven mods on weapons? For example putting 2 or 3 rivens on stradavar. Because honestly some weapons I truly love don't even come close to the power of the meta weapons. Now it's not Meta Vs. simple weapons with rivens. Now it's meta weapons with rivens Vs. simple weapons with rivens. This wouldn't really be that game breaking in my opinion, because sometimes you need to roll a riven 69 times to actually get the stats you wish for and only for one riven and you'll have to invest a lot of forma to fit the things you want. Maybe tie the riven disposition with the riven cap on weapons somehow? Tell me your thoughts.

Yours Sincerely, KingFurer.

The other day in the sortie, I brought Limbo into that Kuva Fortress Defense stage thinking that rift-walking would protect me from the myriad environmental hazards. I was wrong. Fire, electricity, and gas from the normal plane continued to take pieces out of me. Why isn't Limbo immune to environmental hazards in the rift?

Also, because I find myself using Oberon after this recent update I need to chime in on one synergy tweak I've seen suggested:

Could you please make Reckoning's added effects tied to radiation procs instead of enemies needing to stand on Hallowed Ground? Hallowed Ground is definitely better than before, but things still leave the AoE quickly. If irradiation was the effect trigger, that would allow both Hallowed Ground and Smite to synergize with Reckoning!

Thanks for your time!

Edited by (PS4)Anemosylva
Forgot to type a sentence.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Machote777 said:

Could you add an option where you can change the hability of a reworked warframe? Like limbo and excalibur

I would like to use the old third hability of limbo  or the superjump of excalibur again 

NO Dude NO, That's Moronic & Redundant!

Edited by Runeglyph

Hello,

This is my first time posting so I don't anticipate getting pulled for stream.  Not to mention I am probably buried behind the "new content/umbra when?!" "Oberon fix when?!" "Universal vacuum WHEN?!" and "end game when?!" posts. 

My question is this:

With the expected release of "Project Scorpio" set for this holiday season (I know "PC master race") and the markedly improved capabilities of that console over the current Xbone (according to all the reports and hype), do you anticipate that changing anything about your Xbox console builds?  I don't know what all gets rolled back in order to make console builds work so feel free to educate a noob like myself. 

Oh, one last thing.........CHROMA PRIME WHEN?!

My questions:

- A long time ago, when Wyrm and Shade were the only Sentinels, there was mention ( during Devstreams ) of Sentinels possibly hacking things for us. Has this been abandoned, forgotten, or just a low priority?

- Why do we give samples of Orokin technology ( Forma, Potatoes, Prime parts ) to Syndicates/Baro Ki'Teer? How does this maintain the Balance?
Please give me a lore-related reason to do this, even if only a little ingame queue of the Lotus giving me the OK to help out these Syndicates and/or Baro Ki'Teer.

How about: 

• new Clan management system;
  • fields for "Clan description"(Clan Rules), except for the already available "motd"
  • more flexible and variable "Hierarchy and Roles" system;
  • stricter access to the Dojo and Labs (to avoid players who join the clan, buy BP's and leave).

On 5/24/2017 at 7:59 AM, (Xbox One)MiguelL52501 said:

My question:

Can glaives receive a system where we get to mark our enemies dealing more damage per consecutive hit?Kind of like Ash's Bladestorm ...

Would be most welcome for Halikur to actually disarm targeted enemies!