Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #93!

[DE]Rebecca

With the announcement of Keystone being in the works, how will this affect Warframe in the future? Like in terms of new content development, new frames, quests and story for example?

Me, and I'm sure other people too, are just a bit worried that focus might change more to this new game and Warframe gets put a little to the side.

I would love to hear about your thoughts on how Continuous Beam Weapons and the state of Status per Second and how it is completely under utilitzed compared to normal weapons.

Is there any chance we could discuss weapons such as Panthera, Euphona and other such weapons getting a toggle that is weapon specific that allows us to switch between modes rather than firing immediately such as what the Zarr and Stradavar have now?

More Oberon tweaks when? :v 

A large portion of the reddit and the Oberon feedback thread are still very underwhelmed by his kit, and from personal experience this rework hasn't done much about the clunky-ness of Hallowed Ground/Reckoning nor has it given any reason to use him over other frames. He doesn't stand out in any way. There are a million interesting suggestions in the feedback thread/reddit, all which seemed to be looked over.

Edited by Agentawesome

With many elements of plot introduced in past events, I believe that there is a lot of new players who are missing out on sigificance of certain references they encounter while playing the game (to Gradivus dillema, Alad's Mutalist Empire, why there are remains of relays around some planets). Are you considering introduction of short plot pieces (few lines of dialogue, messages for inbox) for each planet/node that would provide some context why are we there and what is happening? (For example while fighting Sergant, who, as per lore is a collector of Orokin artifacts we would find out about Alad being his prime buyer for something called Zanuka project and so on). Something like Acts in Diablo or Torchlight, where only few lines of text would outline why are we going to dungeon X to whack monster Z.

Can we get the planetary resource table shuffled and improved?
There are many high level planets where the drops are some of the more "basic" resources (e.g. Rubedo, Ferrite, etc.) Could we spread the other resources to some of those planets as well?
An example of this are Control Modules. Control Modules are classified as rare in the Void but you can get them fairly often compared to Argon Crystals. Some of the more scarce items could be replace some of the more common drops. 
I know I'm beating a dead horse after the Mutagen Sample debacle, but I feel this extends to the rest of the resources as well.

Edited by (PS4)VanTX89

Any progress pics of Mag deluxe?

What weapon/items will she be bundled with?

Also will DE allow tennergenners to make deluxe alt helms? (meaning DE will need to release the deluxe skin models for references...

Or how about DE releasing alt helms for the the deluxe skins?

1 hour ago, BornWithTeeth said:

I would like to hire Blakrana to just say all the things. All of them. But especially these two.

Ah, plenty of people sharper than me have similar sentiments on those issues. Better formulated too.

I mean, from where I feel I am, I've a long way to go to be worth the faith or support I've seen up till now. Though that may likely be the poor esteem talking...

could we possably see something like a back pack for our pets that would allow them to have something like carriers vaccum, nothing where its an instent item get but more like if we get within an area of them we can get them since they do allows return to us and this would allow us to kind of get items we may miss during the mission, its something i was thinking since i mainly use my kavat but i like kubrows as well its just i really dont use my sentinal all that much cause i dont feel they do alot of damage when im in high level mission but this is just me and my idea 

So when I started playing this game the Void was the place to be, and many people including myself, spent a lot of time there. The Prime frame passive that would give you energy from the Death Orb would come in very handy at times. Is there anyway of implementing some new system or mechanic that would allow this to happen on other missions or at least any fissure missions? Thanks!

I'll join the many in asking this; will Scott ACTUALLY even mention the cost per ally for Oberon's renewal? Not to mention the frankly awful idea of it healing Shadows. They spawn in constantly losing hp. Why should I be punished for someone else using an ability? I don't think that we will ever shut up until it is atleast talked about, but it must be resolved. 

Edited by (PS4)Oreic-Reynier

let's see... i'd like to hear about the lackluster oberon rework, how the devs figured it'd be okay, the team's thoughts on making kuva drop from the kuva fortress, and a whole lot more about why we still are having vaultings due to the reasoning (void key drop dilution) has been solved for nearly a year and a half, IIRC.

Will we ever be able to equip arcanes to frame mod loadouts as opposed to the current system of them being tied to cosmetics. While the free distilling is a step in the right direction, it is still extremely inconvenient to constantly be moving arcanes around if you want to use more than one syandana at a time across frames while keeping your arcane bonuses, or use two sets of arcanes across multiple frames.

User Generated Narrative.  I don't think DE realizes the gold mine its sitting on with Captura.  If Captura was expanded to planet nodes and had some modest model manipulation and placement, I know fans would go insane with generating comics and narrative imagery.  Any plans for this?