Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #93!

[DE]Rebecca

Will Excalibur and Nyx get another Deluxe Skin? since their actual skins were basically imported from Dark Sector, and don't fit the art style of the other frame's deluxe skins. Also, they don't aesthetically fit the warframes theme, Swordsman and Psych. Is there any chance of a second Deluxe Skin for them?

I can't decorate my orbiter or my dojo!

The controls conflict with my custom key bindings. Could you please make it possible to set our own keys/buttons for decorating? I'm a curmudgeon gamer who became set in his ways before WASD became the standard. Just to give you a taste of my weirdness - my right mouse button is move forward, and left shift is move backwards. This makes it impossible to properly decorate. I can't even remove decorations left by inactive clan members!

Could we get operator only mission where we go to the big cities?

Since warframes would get too much attention and not all our enemies know of the true nature of the tenno

Maybe we could see corpus arresting civillains because they aren't brainwashed enough or grineer arrest people because of faulty cloning.

Will the accumulated snow effects used on the mountian scene in The War Within quest be reused in the tile sets like the corups outpost and frozen crashsite sets?

I would love to see my explosive weapons make snow partical effects fly everywhere on the tiles.

Edited by Razor-Terror

In regards to the old steam skins from the summer sale in 2013 i.e Phased and rubedo collection, will they ever be redone so that they can be fully recoloured? Also when applied to vauban prime, the phased vauban skin keeps all the prime decoration on forcing the texture to be stretched especially over the prime neck piece. Will this ever get fixed?

7 hours ago, lihimsidhe said:

User Generated Narrative.  I don't think DE realizes the gold mine its sitting on with Captura.  If Captura was expanded to planet nodes and had some modest model manipulation and placement, I know fans would go insane with generating comics and narrative imagery.  Any plans for this?

Another great thing this could be is, player made missions/quests! A Foundry of sorts, just like in Star Trek Online and Neverwinter. Everything would be text only, unless players were able to voice NPCs themselves of course.

Is there, somewhere in future, a possibility of choosing a syndicate just as we can choose the focus school (move away from sigils)?

And one last thing, could we remove the need of having arcanes attached to cosmetics and make a slots for them? :-) 

On Melee:
- Will channeling get some love?
- Will charged attacks get a pass (e.g. attack speed affecting charge speed)?
- Will stances be updated, or will we depend on new stances to replace the older ones?
- Will dark split-sword get the love it deserves (swapping stances/weapon type mid-mission)?
- Will we see other unique weapons like the dark-split sword in the future?
- Will dual daggers get a buff, along with the rest of the underused weapons (machetes for example)?

On Mods:
- Will the crappy mods get a balance pass (e.g. rifle aptitude and its pitiful 15% status chance buff)?
- Will rivens get their own slots if a weapon's riven rating is 3 or less?
- Will rivens get a capacity buff in general (increasing other players' pools as well if they bought riven slots)?
- Will rivens have an alternative source,a side from RNG sorties, maybe something more reliable but uncommon (e.g. once in 2 weeks maybe)? Paired with the appropriate difficulty of course.

On Warframes:
- Zephyr rework when?
- Will the revisited frames actually get a pass in the near future (maybe end of the year or less)?
- Will some passives get a pass (e.g. Chroma's passive feels kinda lacking)?

On Kuva:
- Will kuva actually be farmable in the Kuva fortress, because doing kuva siphons are getting kinda redundant and boring.