Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What order should I tackle the Syndicates in for the items I want?

LODESAMONEY

Basically, I want all four of the blueprints for the Large Team Restores from each of the Syndicates, for Health, Shield, Energy, and Ammo, to deploy them whenever I need them in future missions, then I want to max Steel Meridian for the Oberon mods. 

What's the best order to do this in, getting my syndicates high enough to get the Team Restores while taking minimal damage to the other factions I need to raise afterwords?

Max out Steel Meridian/Red Veil until you have the mods/boosters/weapons you want, then switch and max out Arbiters/Cephalon Suda. I'd say focus on 2 complementing syndicates at a time, as it may be too difficult to max out 4 simultaneously, plus it gives you a lot to do.

Steel/Red Veil will get you the ammo and heal restores. Cephalon/Arbiters will get you the energy/shield restores.

Edited by Jobistober

35 minutes ago, LODESAMONEY said:

Basically, I want all four of the blueprints for the Large Team Restores from each of the Syndicates, for Health, Shield, Energy, and Ammo, to deploy them whenever I need them in future missions, then I want to max Steel Meridian for the Oberon mods. 

What's the best order to do this in, getting my syndicates high enough to get the Team Restores while taking minimal damage to the other factions I need to raise afterwords?

Why, Steel Meridian? New Loka has the same augment mods for Oberon. 

The only time I use shield pizzas, is when I pick a hijak mission. The small team x 10 BP from the market, is perfect for that. There's the Taxon sentinel, and shield boost mods for other companions, if you're having trouble keeping your shields up.

Unless you're against torching people with cameras for eyes. I'd suggest going TPS/RV/NL, wearing the RV icons through every mission. Once RV is up to a full rank, either switch to a TPS or NL icon or go on a spending spree with your RV points.

Edited by SkeinsOfFitzsimmons
Blasted comma fairy.

If you want to be able to get every single mod, archwing part, syndicate weapon/syandana/sigil/captura screen, then go with only 2 at a time or try to balance out the maximum 4 combos of:

1) Steel, Hexis, Suda, Veil

2) Steel, Perrin, Veil, Loka

Sadly they all hate each other so you can't have but 4 maxed at one time and barely even then you have to balance Veil and Steel (for 1 and 2 respectively). Grab everything you want from these 4 before moving on to the other 2. I know some people like to max out 2, move to the next pairing, then again to get everything, but it's a very long task and costs a lot of resources as well. (i.e. Suda/Hexis to Perrin/Loka to Steel/Veil)

Try to look into each syndicate's rewards and figure out which ones you'd want to get the most. It's really all about preference and many players will happily trade archwing parts for archwing parts as well as mods (though some mods are worth more than others, Trin's EV augment for example)

i went with sm first, then when red veil got enough rep that suda wouldnt hurt it, i added in suda. i just got arbiters up to top rank (and i dont play as often as i like in order to get the most out of my syndicate rep) but ill have 4 max rank, only leaving perrin and loka. Once i get everything i want from these 4, ill switch up to loka/perrin and drop sm and potentially 1 other

Basically I need to get each one to Rank 3 to purchase the Large Restore blueprint. Once I have that, then that faction can rot for all I care. Once I have those, I just want to focus on one that gives mods relevant to my frame, and the rest can just sit and collect dust. 

1 minute ago, LODESAMONEY said:

Basically I need to get each one to Rank 3 to purchase the Large Restore blueprint. Once I have that, then that faction can rot for all I care. Once I have those, I just want to focus on one that gives mods relevant to my frame, and the rest can just sit and collect dust. 

The biggest problem with that, is not 1 syndicate gives you mods for all frames. What happens if you start using a frame more (due to a rework or whatever) and you really enjoy that frame, now your negative standing with a syndicate. That just cost you 2 potatos just to get to neutral, plus all the extras to get back to where you can purchase the mods again. I would suggest on maintaining a decent standing with a couple syndicates

19 minutes ago, shadow0727 said:

The biggest problem with that, is not 1 syndicate gives you mods for all frames.

That's what Trading is for.

Also, just because:

:meridian::hexis::suda: Syndicate Copypasta Go! :perrin::redveil::loka:

You can easily have positive Standing in 4 Syndicates at once:

1) Steel / Suda / Hexis / Veil
Only run Steel / Suda missions, have a Steel Sigil equipped
(well, also equip a Suda Sigil until you are Rank 1 with them, heh).

Suda won't interfere with Steel and gives you +50% Hexis,
the -50% Veil is made up by the +50% Veil from Steel
and the Steel Sigil (no negative for Suda / Hexis) finally gets Veil into positive.

2) Veil / Loka / Perrin / Steel
Only run Veil / Loka missions, have a Veil Sigil equipped.

Works pretty much like the previous.
FYI, this combination makes you miss out on Suda's unique Large Team Shield Restore
(no big deal IMO, plus you can switch Syndicates to eventually get everything).

3) Perrin / Hexis / Loka / Suda
Only run Perrin / Hexis missions, alternate between Perrin / Hexis Sigils.

Perrin / Hexis are opposed but you still get a total of +50% for each
and they don't interfere with Loka / Suda so it's +50% each there, as well.
FYI, this combination makes you miss out on Veil's unique Large Team Ammo Restore
(maybe somewhat of a big deal, dunno).

1 hour ago, shadow0727 said:

The biggest problem with that, is not 1 syndicate gives you mods for all frames. What happens if you start using a frame more (due to a rework or whatever) and you really enjoy that frame, now your negative standing with a syndicate. That just cost you 2 potatos just to get to neutral, plus all the extras to get back to where you can purchase the mods again. I would suggest on maintaining a decent standing with a couple syndicates

The only other frame I would want to use is Frost Prime, but if it's as unjustifiably expensive as I've heard it is, that's not really an option.