[DE]Megan

Last Chance for Ash, Vectis, and Carrier Primes

KDadv98.jpg

Tenno, on May 30th Ash Prime, Vectis Prime and Carrier Prime will be entering the Prime Vault!

If you already have these Primes and Relics in your Inventory, they will remain and you can continue to play them. If not, gear up, grab your fellow Tenno and find the Relics now.

• Upvote 18

5 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tenno, there's only two weeks left until

Its less than week  :smile:

Edited by Myscho
  • Upvote 7

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Tenno, there's only two weeks left until Ash Prime, Vectis Prime and Carrier Prime enter the Prime Vault!

Isn't May 30th next week?

• Upvote 4

Seriously...why is vaulting still a thing DE, you're taking content out of the game and can keep it on the game instead. If there is issues with the data servers you could put it in the derelict. 

Everytime there is a vaulting it makes me want to move away from the game which is sad.

Edited by xXDeadsinxX
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 15

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Wonder how long it'll be until Carrier and Vectis sell for a decent price ._.

Carrier is probably going to be the most expensive out of all them.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Seriously...why is vaulting still a thing DE, you're taking content out of the game and can keep it on the game instead. If there is issues with the data servers you could put it in the derelict. 

Everytime there is a vaulting it makes me want to move away from the game which is sad.

If they didnt vault once in a while, there would be waaay too many relics in the already drowned out relic table. I agree with vaulting. It atleast increases the chances of getting a relic you need when relic farming rather than making it even more diluted

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Mm... Vectis, more rare parts and less farmed.

But, who uses snipers in this game :P. (I do, but a lot of the community doesn't)

Maybe you should inform people what these parts will be replaced with for Syndicates. Hexis's Crusader requires Vectis Prime Stock while Red Veil's Exalted requires Ash Prime Neuroptics.

• Upvote 8

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Mm... Vectis, more rare parts and less farmed.

You forgot one big factor - demand. Who doesn't want to be the ultimate Edgelord? :D

4 minutes ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

But, who uses snipers in this game :P. (I do, but a lot of the community doesn't)

I do too. Vulkar Wraith and Snipetron Vandal are my babies.

Still, Collectors and completionists...

1 minute ago, GLTHX said:

You forgot one big factor - demand. Who doesn't want to be the ultimate Edgelord? :D

The Excaliburs who think their edgy because they bought the Tennogen Helmet that looks like Ash.

Just now, GLTHX said:

Still, Ash will remain relatively cheap. I doubt he will hit 5-600.

Now, Trinity is up next. SHE will go for plenty... maybe more than Ember... everybody wants a Trinity on their team.

Good thing that Ash sets will bascially be worth dirt, I have hundreds if not thousands of his relics and his "rework" ruined Ash almost entirely.

It's good because people will try and buy his sets now, so I'll sell now, so when players try and sell his stuff once he is gone they are out of luck, also because I have an entire week to not worry about farming him, I can't wait for Oberon prime.

Edit: Don't bother farming Ash, Focus entirely on farming Trinity prime sets because she'll be worth a pretty penny once she is gone.

Edited by (PS4)TheRainbowTurt1e
  • Upvote 2

He's near the bottom of rarely-used frames like Hydroid and Zephyr (our next two prime accesses.  yay!  *rolleyes*).

His departure will not be a sad occasion.

I have a better idea, how about we don't throw them into the prime vault? No one's going to complain if you leave them in drop tables. 

• Upvote 3