Last Chance for Ash, Vectis, and Carrier Primes

[DE]Megan

KDadv98.jpg

Tenno, on May 30th Ash Prime, Vectis Prime and Carrier Prime will be entering the Prime Vault!

If you already have these Primes and Relics in your Inventory, they will remain and you can continue to play them. If not, gear up, grab your fellow Tenno and find the Relics now.

Seriously...why is vaulting still a thing DE, you're taking content out of the game and can keep it on the game instead. If there is issues with the data servers you could put it in the derelict. 

Everytime there is a vaulting it makes me want to move away from the game which is sad.

10 minutes ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Seriously...why is vaulting still a thing DE, you're taking content out of the game and can keep it on the game instead. If there is issues with the data servers you could put it in the derelict. 

Everytime there is a vaulting it makes me want to move away from the game which is sad.

If they didnt vault once in a while, there would be waaay too many relics in the already drowned out relic table. I agree with vaulting. It atleast increases the chances of getting a relic you need when relic farming rather than making it even more diluted

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

Mm... Vectis, more rare parts and less farmed.

You forgot one big factor - demand. Who doesn't want to be the ultimate Edgelord? :D

Just now, GLTHX said:

You forgot one big factor - demand. Who doesn't want to be the ultimate Edgelord? :D

Still, Ash will remain relatively cheap. I doubt he will hit 5-600.

Now, Trinity is up next. SHE will go for plenty... maybe more than Ember... everybody wants a Trinity on their team.

Good thing that Ash sets will bascially be worth dirt, I have hundreds if not thousands of his relics and his "rework" ruined Ash almost entirely.

It's good because people will try and buy his sets now, so I'll sell now, so when players try and sell his stuff once he is gone they are out of luck, also because I have an entire week to not worry about farming him, I can't wait for Oberon prime.

Edit: Don't bother farming Ash, Focus entirely on farming Trinity prime sets because she'll be worth a pretty penny once she is gone.

Archived