Last Chance for Ash, Vectis, and Carrier Primes

[DE]Megan

34 minutes ago, Percy said:

Here we come Rhino and Loki :inlove:

Ash being vaulted doesn't mean anything for the other frames in the vault. Besides, if it's like last year, the next unvaulting won't be until July.

Edited by LazerSkink

45 minutes ago, (PS4)joshw1400 said:

Isn't May 30th next week?

Seems she edited her post... but it never show it being edited like everyone of us do when we edited our post. Wow... staffs can stealth do many things it seems.

5 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Rational King said:

before they are sold for extortionate prices onced they are vaulted!👎👎😢 

I think Ash will be same as Volt which price won't go up much or stay the same... because of popularity and Ash's has dropped much after being nerfed.

3 minutes ago, kyori said:

Seems she edited her post... but it never show it being edited like everyone of us do when we edited our post. Wow... staffs can stealth do many things it seems.

On forums where I have been a moderator before, it is sometimes an option when you edit your post to check a box to "not show the edit". It's essentially so that a post can look more professional. Rather than edited after the fact. 

I'll post on every single "vaulting" thread.

This is beyond stupid. Vaulting shouldn't be a thing anymore, not with void 2.0.

It's extremely unfair for new players that want primes that are vaulted. Especially Ash, a very popular frame among new players. 

Shame on you DE, for still doing this shady stuff.

1 hour ago, (PS4)TheRainbowTurt1e said:

Good thing that Ash sets will bascially be worth dirt, I have hundreds if not thousands of his relics and his "rework" ruined Ash almost entirely.

Ash is still a great frame. He has stealth, high damage, decent survivability, useful augments. I don't see how he is.... ah, right, you can't just press 4 anymore, you need to press 4, then move your mouse around, then press 4 again. Ruined to the ground.

2 minutes ago, Mukade said:

There is a myriad of ways to deal with an oversaturated drop table.

Vaulting is one of, if not the stupidest way I can think of.

Would you like to give a suggestion?

Honestly, I don't mind it. They come back anyway, it's just timed availability is all. Makes it good for trading too.

Edited by (XB1)ALG Minuscule36

2 minutes ago, frohdoe said:

Ash is still a great frame. He has stealth, high damage, decent survivability, useful augments. I don't see how he is.... ah, right, you can't just press 4 anymore, you need to press 4, then move your mouse around, then press 4 again. Ruined to the ground.

Shuriken is a good ability, seeking shuriken is a great augment for the armor stripping, but sonic fracture from Banshee and Abating link from Trinity are much more effective.

Smoke screen is an inferior invisibility/prowl/metronome. Smoke shadow augment requires your teamates to stand still and lasts a very brief moment compared to metronome.

Teleport is his strongest ability when combined with the Fatal teleport augment and a covert lethality dagger, although Inaros can open way more enemies up for finishers at a cheaper cost, and recover health on kills.

Bladestorm does do a lot of damage (as much as it was prior to the changes) however, it costs way too much energy compared to what it did before and it takes a lot of time to set up the ability, during which any teamate can easily kill the targets. Why would I need to take a long time to set up a clunky ability when I can use any of the many "press 4 to win" frames like Equinox, Mesa, Frost, Banshee, Limbo, Ember, Saryn and even Oberon.

I stand by my "nerfed to the ground" comment, and the percentage usage (or lack of) for Ash recently has hit rock bottom.

2 hours ago, (Xbox One)Rational King said:

I missed on Trinity Prime early last year

Trinity Prime hasn't been vaulted yet (she's next, in about three months time, along with Dual Kamas Prime and Kavasa Kubrow Prime Collar).

32 minutes ago, (PS4)TheRainbowTurt1e said:

and the percentage usage (or lack of) for Ash recently has hit rock bottom.

Do you have a source for that statistic? I'd be interested to see current usage stats for warframes, companions and weapons.

2 hours ago, (PS4)TheRainbowTurt1e said:

Shuriken is a good ability, seeking shuriken is a great augment for the armor stripping, but sonic fracture from Banshee and Abating link from Trinity are much more effective.

Smoke screen is an inferior invisibility/prowl/metronome. Smoke shadow augment requires your teamates to stand still and lasts a very brief moment compared to metronome.

Teleport is his strongest ability when combined with the Fatal teleport augment and a covert lethality dagger, although Inaros can open way more enemies up for finishers at a cheaper cost, and recover health on kills.

Bladestorm does do a lot of damage (as much as it was prior to the changes) however, it costs way too much energy compared to what it did before and it takes a lot of time to set up the ability, during which any teamate can easily kill the targets. Why would I need to take a long time to set up a clunky ability when I can use any of the many "press 4 to win" frames like Equinox, Mesa, Frost, Banshee, Limbo, Ember, Saryn and even Oberon.

I stand by my "nerfed to the ground" comment, and the percentage usage (or lack of) for Ash recently has hit rock bottom.

If you look at smokescreen as an inferior ability Instead of looking at by itself, of course it looks bad, but since smokescreen is dirt cheap and it's a one-handed ability that stuns nearby enemies you can basically remain invisibility all the time. Also I have to disagree with Sonic fracture and especially abating link being better than seeking shuriken, because banshee needs to be very close to her enemies to cast Sonic boom which locks her in an animation and she heavily relies on being very mobile to avoid being one-shot at high lvls. Abating link strips even less armor than both seeking and fracture which requires over 223% power strength while seeking and fracture only need 145%, also link has a cap on how many enemies it can hold, ash can strip armor from  a whole group of enemies across the map with shuriken which can be spammed pretty easy and fast. bladestorm doesn't cost a crap ton of energy when your invisibility whether it be from naramon, smokescreen, from your shade or kubrow, so i never have energy problems with it. God knows how people have problem setting up an ability that only requires you to look left and right towards your enemies. Remember saryn? And how her usage dropped even more since her rework pretty much made her eat stupid amounts of energy just to do what she could of done in one press of a button before her rework? I never see her in any missions and I personally see her pretty fun and great to play.

Edit: also for that press 4 to win question. Unlike any of those frames you mention Ash's bladestorm completely bypasses armor and shield and it scales drastically with the combo multiplier making bladestorm still reliable damage ability in lvl 150 mission against any fraction.

Edited by (XB1)CFE Angry

10 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Seriously...why is vaulting still a thing DE, you're taking content out of the game and can keep it on the game instead. If there is issues with the data servers you could put it in the derelict. 

Everytime there is a vaulting it makes me want to move away from the game which is sad.

Because it is an exclusive content, that's why it's called " Prime " with goldie stuff. If all people can get it, that's not prime anymore. Prime Access will becomes not worth it if all people can get it ez pz. No one buy Prime Access , developer didn't get the funds. No funds, and game closed. Is that what u wanted to happen ? Just give DE some options shall we ?

Edited by System.Lord.Ra

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)Rust Plague said:

Why is Trinity Prime being skipped over? She should be next based on DE's pattern of vaulting in order of release. Trinity p was released before Ash p.

Ash Prime came before Trinity Prime. Ash P. was released in July 2015. Trinity P. was October 2015. Check the wiki or the upload dates for their Prime Access teasers on the official PlayWarframe YouTube channel.

Edited by (PS4)VanTX89