Last Chance for Ash, Vectis, and Carrier Primes

[DE]Megan

10 hours ago, (PS4)TheRainbowTurt1e said:

Shuriken is a good ability, seeking shuriken is a great augment for the armor stripping, but sonic fracture from Banshee and Abating link from Trinity are much more effective.

Smoke screen is an inferior invisibility/prowl/metronome. Smoke shadow augment requires your teamates to stand still and lasts a very brief moment compared to metronome.

Teleport is his strongest ability when combined with the Fatal teleport augment and a covert lethality dagger, although Inaros can open way more enemies up for finishers at a cheaper cost, and recover health on kills.

Bladestorm does do a lot of damage (as much as it was prior to the changes) however, it costs way too much energy compared to what it did before and it takes a lot of time to set up the ability, during which any teamate can easily kill the targets. Why would I need to take a long time to set up a clunky ability when I can use any of the many "press 4 to win" frames like Equinox, Mesa, Frost, Banshee, Limbo, Ember, Saryn and even Oberon.

I stand by my "nerfed to the ground" comment, and the percentage usage (or lack of) for Ash recently has hit rock bottom.

He has all that in one frame.  What's even the point of this comparison? His other abilities were never nerfed, Teleport and Smoke Screen were slightly improved. The only thing that changed was Bladestorm. Yes, the energy costs are higher, but if you run Zenurik Streamline alone is enough to spam it left and right. And it takes about 2 seconds to set up. Can still be used fine in a lot of situations without competing with you squad for territory. Your only complaint to the point: can no longer press 4, because now others can press 4 quicker. Some of these frames you mention were able to outpace Ash before the change. More so now. Doesn't make him a bad frame. People don't use him because they saw they can no longer press 4, some don't want to figure out how to adapt their build. Well, it's your choice, how to play the game and whether or not to play Ash.

Ash P was one of the easiest prime frames to get from relics, even if he remained vaulted for over 2 years I doubt he will go above 100p, the amount of sets people probably have in their inventories (which I'm at 79 sets and few odd bp's) it will never really raise much in price as its availability in trading will remain constant. Honestly once a prime frame is 2 years old+ it should just remain in-game in the new relic system, nobody would care it's obvious if a prime frame sells for 50p or less it's not going to sell in prime access anyway (mostly due to nerfs) when it's already so easy to get and will remain easy due to stock, if anything only his prime accessories and weapons would sell so unvaulting his weapons and accessories would be all people have interests in.

17 hours ago, frohdoe said:

Ash is still a great frame. He has stealth, high damage, decent survivability, useful augments. I don't see how he is.... ah, right, you can't just press 4 anymore, you need to press 4, then move your mouse around, then press 4 again. Ruined to the ground.

That's not a good excuse for saying Bladestorm is good. It still needs to be better than now.

21 hours ago, Endorphinz said:

I have a better idea, how about we don't throw them into the prime vault? No one's going to complain if you leave them in drop tables. 

many many people would complain.

1 of 2 reasons:

1. Relic Drop Tables get even more diluted

2. People will find a reason to complain whether anything gets vaulted or not. Perfect example, your complaining about it being vaulted, and people already complain about diluted drop tables, and adding even more relics to the drop tables would only stir that up more

On 5/25/2017 at 4:36 AM, (PS4)TheRainbowTurt1e said:

Shuriken is a good ability, seeking shuriken is a great augment for the armor stripping, but sonic fracture from Banshee and Abating link from Trinity are much more effective.

Smoke screen is an inferior invisibility/prowl/metronome. Smoke shadow augment requires your teamates to stand still and lasts a very brief moment compared to metronome.

Teleport is his strongest ability when combined with the Fatal teleport augment and a covert lethality dagger, although Inaros can open way more enemies up for finishers at a cheaper cost, and recover health on kills.

Bladestorm does do a lot of damage (as much as it was prior to the changes) however, it costs way too much energy compared to what it did before and it takes a lot of time to set up the ability, during which any teamate can easily kill the targets. Why would I need to take a long time to set up a clunky ability when I can use any of the many "press 4 to win" frames like Equinox, Mesa, Frost, Banshee, Limbo, Ember, Saryn and even Oberon.

I stand by my "nerfed to the ground" comment, and the percentage usage (or lack of) for Ash recently has hit rock bottom.

I use him a lot on solo Sorties... he can strip armor, keep rescue/defense target safe (invisible), can one-hit high-level enemies, and can still clear the room of high-level enemies. His ultimate may have been changed but he is still one of the best warframes for high-level missions.

Edited by (PS4)Feox_PH

If only you didn't nerf his teleport...sigh* Still good for Conclave do.

Carrier Prime is very good do. No more running out of ammo.

I'm just wandering why they took away the only Archwing Prime and now the only Sentinel Prime... Maybe clearing way for new things to come? (I hope so)

This might be a silly question, but..

Because Axi C1's are (almost certainly?) going to be vaulted, will there be a new relic that drops Trinity Prime Neuroptics (between now and when she will get vaulted presumably soon?) 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Ethersprite said:

This might be a silly question, but..

Because Axi C1's are (almost certainly?) going to be vaulted, will there be a new relic that drops Trinity Prime Neuroptics (between now and when she will get vaulted presumably soon?) 

Thanks!

Yes. Every time Primes get vaulted the other items in the relics that aren't going in the Vault are added to new relics.

41 minutes ago, (PS4)VanTX89 said:

Yes. Every time Primes get vaulted the other items in the relics that aren't going in the Vault are added to new relics.

Awesome, thanks! Still gotta find my last part for my Trinity Prime lol.