Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.6.0 + 20.6.0.1

[DE]Megan

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead can now summon Eximus units! This fixes the issue of Nekros being unable to summon Eximus units at all. 

Man...that's gonna be amazing D: (now please, fix the "bug" with sniper crewmen's little drones...they should spawn shadow drones, not normal ones)

HI !

Would it be possible to increase the kuva resource ?

-  Missions are constantly annoying each time

-  Too much effort for very poor results

- With round number of preference, No 666 or 999, 596 etc ...      ( example  1000-1200 or 2000-2500  at least ! )        

The basic double would be negligible

thank§ You

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by alanchat

Some bugs that I noticed:

- Invisibility effects from both Warframe Powers and Ghost/Huras companions "stick" to Primary weapons sometimes and makes them look like this

yDrwNkv.jpg

EJUfKXU.jpg

- The Scorch and Kuva Scorch use the Ignis with one hand now instead of two-handed like before and the regular Scorch's helmet looks like this

Nba3NAz.jpg

- Loki Prime's geometry clips through some Syandannas like in the image below ever since the Prime Parts toggle was implemented. In this case, the Syandanna attachment point is from Loki while the geometry is from Loki Prime (because I am using the Immortal Skin) so the geometry clips through the cape:

BEDjnWE.jpg

silva and aegis shield is tilted by a bug ever since glast gambit came. nezha syandana physics is bugged. valkyr/valkyr prime makes pyra syandana bugged with her.

Edited by Nuvaftw

14 hours ago, shootaman777 said:

Not salty, just disappointed that there's nothing new/exciting to this update. 

They're not gonna have a ton of it lying around, sure.  But for a mobile fortress that's constantly searching for Kuva, you'd imagine that they'd at least have some marginal level of success finding and capturing Kuva, right?  And that Kuva is the Kuva I'd like to be able to take from the fortress. 

yes but your forgetting how incompetent the grineer are.

9 hours ago, Leonardo_DeKappario said:

Dude, you do realize that's like asking "Could you make excal prime farmable?", if you wiffed out on the events, tough luck

No it's not because last time I checked DE never promised to make any of these unobtainable if you don't buy a founder pack before warframe was successful. Founders pack, fair enough, even if I could buy it at the time I wouldn't because I wouldn't have liked it. Founders put a lot of fate in the game and it paid off. Machete, Snipetron and Ether Daggers however are nowhere near in the -we promised these to people that put their faith in us- position. They are underwhelming weapons at best, mastery you can never get at worst, I seriously doubt adding them in next to the plasma sword alerts will annoy anyone.

11 hours ago, Chewarette said:

I think that doesn't work retroactively. I had a lot of Mutagen Samples contribution for Hema that is still ongoing and it showed "nothing" in the contribution list. I gave 12 samples right now and checked back : it says 12.

So that works, but the retroactivity doesn't.

Please read the bottom of the information you have quoted, she stated what you have just stated.

39 minutes ago, WingGun said:

Please read the bottom of the information you have quoted, she stated what you have just stated.

This part ?

*Please note that contribution tracking is not retroactive for things already completed, but is retroactive for anything currently in the pending state.

but is retroactive for anything currently in the pending state.

2 hours ago, Rage_Inducer said:

No it's not because last time I checked DE never promised to make any of these unobtainable if you don't buy a founder pack before warframe was successful. Founders pack, fair enough, even if I could buy it at the time I wouldn't because I wouldn't have liked it. Founders put a lot of fate in the game and it paid off. Machete, Snipetron and Ether Daggers however are nowhere near in the -we promised these to people that put their faith in us- position. They are underwhelming weapons at best, mastery you can never get at worst, I seriously doubt adding them in next to the plasma sword alerts will annoy anyone.

Look, it was already explained why snipertron was removed, DE even gave a chance of getting one in a event, but just because YOU want them, does not mean they should put it back in

2 hours ago, Leonardo_DeKappario said:

Look, it was already explained why snipertron was removed, DE even gave a chance of getting one in a event, but just because YOU want them, does not mean they should put it back in

Y'know what? I'm just gonna let you assume the rest of the conversation since you seem to already know everything about what I have and my intentions.

as I was playing this game on my computer I found a bug that I'm not sure if anyone else has seen but I know it's weird and I mean I've encountered a really weird hair glitch for the Operator where I'm able to see my skull through the hair as if my hair was see through from certain angles so idk what happened but I know it got really bugged in the last update/hotfix's just let me know if anyone else is seeing this