Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Update 20.6.0 + 20.6.0.1

[DE]Megan

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Sortie Defense targets dying to Grineer Fortress traps.

I honestly thought this was by design.

Edit: Also, I have to say that I disagree with making clan contributions public. I fear this will only create a more toxic and results-oriented clan community.

Edited by GrayArchon
added additional feedback

41 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Sancti Tigris Health buff not working for Clients and only lasting 10 seconds in total for the Host.

Will this also have fixed a similar bug with Suda's Entropy not buffing Energy for clients?

36 minutes ago, Rzubr said:

Rapier is a SLASH weapon, Look at wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rapier

dogbDtv.jpg

Rapiers are designed for trusts...piercing=puncture

Yes slash procs cause bleeding (in warframe) and so do rapiers (in reall life), but think about it...every weapon can cause bleeding, even hammers if you hit at the right place hard enough.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

7 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

It would have been nice if it could do that, but I have a feeling the coding for that would have been either impossible or next to impossible. I'm not sure they even have that info stored in a database, or whether that was erased to make space in their archives long ago. I have a feeling past a few months if anything, they don't even have that information. 

Yeah I suspect the same. Not a big deal and understandable. Just a bit bummed because I have everything build in my dojo since long ago and it shows that I havent contributed anything lol.

45 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

snip

So when's the snipetron getting the same treatment as the machete :)

New armor also appears bugged, right leg (left leg when looking at it) puts the thigh armor on the left thigh when I'm guessing it should be on the right, left leg puts the shin and thigh armor on the left leg.  This means you have two instances of the thigh armor on the left leg if armor is applied to both legs.. 

Also can't say I like the fact we need to hunt caches for a stance....

49 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

CLAN CONTRIBUTION TRACKING

*Please note that contribution tracking is not retroactive for things already completed, but is retroactive for anything currently in the pending state.

I was hype until i read the fine print..... Would have been really helpful to see who had donated what to appropriate clan ranks based on contribution and not favoritism/mastery rank.

also i cant rub carrying most of the research in my clans face.

0LWzWgY.jpg

I don't see why Machete is such an "exclusive" weapon. Either it should be a clan tech, or a drop from Grineer Scorpions, much like what you did with Boar (dropped from Drekar Troopers) and Gorgon (dropped from Heavy Gunners, Arid Heavy Gunners, and Grineer Wardens). 

The decision of removing these weapons without any means to acquire them feels like an outdated development plan to me, or a very arbitrary one, especially after comparing with other decisions that you've made (like the weapons I mentioned above). 

Any plans to discuss this?

2 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.6.0.1

Changes: 

• Removed the Mastery Rank requirement from the Nidina Armor Set.
  • Removed the Mastery Rank requirement from the Endura Collection
  • Changed the Endura to be Mastery Rank 7 required instead of 8.

:D

UP: Login Failed, check your info.

Edited by unCube

56 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.6.0.1

Changes: 

• Removed the Mastery Rank requirement from the Nidina Armor Set.
  • Removed the Mastery Rank requirement from the Endura Collection
  • Changed the Endura to be Mastery Rank 7 required instead of 8.

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.6.0.1 is now live! 

My team just got kicked out from the Jordas Verdict we were doing because there is a new version of the game, and the raid cannot proceed to the successive stage. Please fix ASAP, completing raids is impossible if an hotfix happens.

59 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

CLAN CONTRIBUTION TRACKING

Chat now includes a max character indicator for the current channel
The Defense objective in the Grineer Fortress now begins the same way as all other Defenses by walking up to the circle and initiating the auto start.
Nekros’ Shadows of the Dead can now summon Eximus units! This fixes the issue of Nekros being unable to summon Eximus units at all. 

Fixed various doors appearing stuck in a half-opened state for Clients. 
Fixed flickering glass on some Grineer Sealab extraction tiles.
Fixed Sortie Defense targets dying to Grineer Fortress traps.

Oh my frikkin' wow.

This was a good update.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Warframe mesh being applied to Operator when changing loadout in the Navigation screen.

Does this also affect frame colors being applied to a 'Focus deactivating' Operator?
Guess we'll see.