Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why are the glyph prices going up?

PrimeEnLightenedShadow

With another batch of glyphs released, I can't help but wonder why the new ones lately don't have the same 15 plat price as the other premium ones.
It's still just a glyph!  And they're still not THAT much better than the other onesESPECIALLY not the other premium ones, so why are the premium ones 20 plat lately?
They should cost 15 plat, and the costs for their bundles should be brought down in line with what a bundle of 15 plat glyphs cost.

I have no answers for why this nonsense exists, so please, if there is some reason as to what makes these prices logical to you, as insane as the reason could potentially be, I'm all ears (Towards DE only, not those who are giving educated guesses, not even moderators).

Until I get a reason, as long as they remain overpriced, I'M. NOT. BUYING. THEM.

Why are people arguing on the price of a cosmetic item that has no effect on the game, will never get seen other then really the person buying it, and even if the person that bought them has all 500 of them, they can't effectively use them all in any meaningful way, as you can't paint all 500 in your ship.

The idea of Glyphs was to make a VERY LARGE selection available so that every one can find a "favorite", that way there a very good chance that every person will at least find one or two they like. They are not Pokemons, you don't have to catch them all.

The only reason left is the "must catch them all mentality", and they will never theoretically have a chance to do that because DE can just pump out 1000+ new ones in one sitting because they can, and then those people will complain there's too many.

I fail to see how DE can please anyone with stuff like this.

Edited by DSpite