Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Still a lot of people love Oberon

(PSN)ARIES-WY

22 minutes ago, redeyedtreefrog said:

This doesn't fix the fact that obtaining and maintaining oberon's buffs on both you and your teammates is a chore at best, and downright impossible at worst. Something needs to be done about renewal's delivery method before I will be satisfied with oberon.

Yeah, for sure, his 3 just needs to be a 3 in 1 buff spell. 

Press 2, imparts the healing, armor and HoT on all in the Tenno Affinity range.  Anyone outside the range, the buff sticks on them for 30s, anyone who comes back in range of the TA, the duration is renewed.  On Oberon it stays on so long as he as energy.

oberon is like a medic in the infantry, how ever since he new the general he was fast track promoted, this causes him to be able to do well in a low skirmish, however when a small battle comes he has some issues, and when a full scale assault happens he fails miserably.  I think the game makers need to decide what they are going for ,( I personally do not want to keep jumping and diving and sliding hitting 5 to 7 buttons all the time and going so fast, there are times I like to have some fun.) so just by looking at the dojo I am in, with the players that have not been playing from well over 30 days to up to 400 days that I kicked out. the fight that everyone that plays the game plays it because it is different with the parkour is a load of malarkey. The players would stay playing if that was the case. so my suggestion would be redo some planets to use the frames that can not parkour and use the abilities with different types of battles. let the players decide what to play and when they want. keeping in mind when changed make it part of lore and introduce new frames. this way players run it at least once to see if they like it or not.