[DE]Rebecca

Livestream #10: July 17Th @ 2 Pm Edt

any plan for "search box"/Filter in mod section

any plan on boss about the mechanic for challenge not just going to boss then boom and end

any plan for  unique sprite on boss like cap.vor that your guys just rework him

any plan on "Gallium" since it use only a bit

since you introduce new mod which have double stat,so how about making the old mod to be combine with each other?

alt helm shoud be more useful stat but some of them just useless stat

about the result after complete mission it should conclude how much resource that you get in the mission

about the pick up item in mission we shouldn't see the notice about the other ammo full except for our own primary weapon since we can carry only one primary gun.

when we will see the new HUD with the sentinel health

Thanks

Edited by Exzion
  • Upvote 1

Okay, will there be some kind of new level intro in the works ? Any word on a double barreled shotgun like the Super Shotgun in the Doom series ? Can you guys make like a pop-up that says what kind of restrictions that you're dealing with during To Be Named/ Nightmare mode ?

That's all.

hoping for some bug fixes :)

Edited by CastleCarv
  • Upvote 1

U9 was described as a "massive polish" update (that's the way I interpreted it in the previous livestreams) to fix the game's many bugs that were killing the fun for a long time now. What we got instead was a huge content update that feels rushed with tons more bugs - Grineer Galleon mobile defense insta-crashing, bugged Raptor drops, incorrect descriptions on the new mods, etc. 

It's not like I was seeing angry villagers with torches and pitchforks demanding U9 be released ASAP so this was very baffling to me. Anyhoo, on to my questions:

- Any progress report on the improved mod UI as well as in-game UI? Transferring mods and auras is a hassle, there should be a way to save loadouts. The energy number on the HUD is still too small. There is also no energy indicator in the team health pop-up.

- Strict NAT/matchmaking/contacts list bugs. I would appreciate something, anything on how you are planning to fix this moving forward.

• Upvote 9

Looking forward for the stream...

1 question only:

- The Aura system: lots of feedback have been written, are you planning to change it? If yes, how?

• Upvote 6

Please fix this bug (can't equip mods/auras when you have too many). I couldn't even equip an aura yet.

Edited by Cyme

1) Why did you rush U9, when it was suppose to fix everything wrong with warframe?

2) HUD change when?

3) Will you change the Aura system for Sentinel Buffs :https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/79288-what-if-we-put-auras-on-sentinels-instead/

4) Will you ever add something other then Grinding? There's only so much you can do, before it gets tedious. 

5) Endless Survival mode...When?

6) You guys forgot to revamp older frames (Loki,Nyx,and Trinity.)

7) WHY DID YOU MAKE THE SOBEK WORST THEN Mk-1 BRATON...Is it too much to ask for a REAL SHOTGUN(give it innate armor ignore to balance it)? Will you redo the sobek from scratch? it is not up to scale, too small.(after hotfix 60 base damage is STILL TOO LOW: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/79874-sobek-reviewed/ remake the sobek from scratch plz.

8) Will you expand messing with gravity onto other game modes and even increase the effect?

9) Is there gonna be harder levels? Nightmare mode, (only "hard" ones are in pluto) to some people it is not enough how about giving mobs 1 hit Ko's attacks, would spice things up for those hardcore veterans.(optional)

10) What are the plans for enemy diversity, especially with Infested. They need the most work. There are only basically 3 types, Chargers, ancients, and runners.

11) Can you add a kick function for the host of the group. To avoid leechers, or people who AFK with the data masses, and just trollerrs.

12) Can you make alerts, feel like you accomplished something? Maybe make all rare alerts nightmare mode.

Edited by DoMe_22_
  • Upvote 5

Same here.

Livestreams are 2AM at my time too. But that's usually an hour after I get home from work (I work odd hours lol), so... *shrugs*.

It's always going to be inconvenient for some portion of the playerbase. But they upload it to Youtube relatively quickly so it's not really an issue.

Should be out in a hotfix today!

so it the hot fix going to be just the Resource, or are you gonna have hotfixes for resource drop rate, Raptor Buggy where Nova Bps parts not dropping its like ULTRA RARE, Paris Prime Blue Print not saving, as well as Captain Vor's Seer bps not dropping it shares Cronus BPs drop rate, and then some

Edited by edryuu
  • Upvote 1

can you add a new way to get the new void keys other then defense farming?? maybe as a rare boss drop, after all some of them are "mining" orokin dig sites, or perhaps other missions.

• Upvote 1

Questions:

1: What new weapons or frames are you guys working on next?

2. Why is the Sobek so tiny?

3. A lot of clans seem to be clearing out and kicking a lot of members to try and get lower material costs for their building and research, will there ever be a bonus for having a large clan aside from simply having more people in it?

4. Will there be an option to NOT play a mission on nightmare mode? Some lower level players just want to get the mission done so they can expand their star map.

5. Vehicles? :D

6. Will we ever be able to build more than one of the same item at the same time in the foundry? IE build two Forma at once, build multiple Detonite Injectors/Fieldrons/Mutagen Masses at the same time?

signed just a few off the top of my head.

Zylo the Wolfbane

Edited by ZyloWolfzan
  • Upvote 2

• Any updates regarding the rework of parry/block.

• Any updates regarding the Drop table bug? The common resources become rare and vice versa.

• The new foundry system looks superb, Arsenal should also look like that so the whole interface will have uniformity. 

• How about the sentinel's status on HUD (in-game)

Edited by .Raiden.
  • Upvote 1

Will Vor drop rate get fix ?since it looks to me like the Seer BP is the same as Cronus , everytime you kill him the chance to get one is lower every time you revisit him . Haven't got anything for 3 days now

• Upvote 1

i like u9, like the nightmare mode, the nova warframe, the double stats mods, new maps. good job on that.

but i dont like that you cant see where your squad mates are voting to go, like before.

also some suggestions maybe for next update:

on your friend list put in wich maps and mission each of your friends are, so you can see if they are doing a mission you are interesting in and join them.

a vote system for when players are afk, is really annoying when you go into a defence mission and it doesnt start because someone is afk where you spawn, so you either wait for as many time as the person takes to come back or you abort the mission before it even started.

when you mod your weapon it should tell you the update information of the weapon with that mode on ( damage, clip size, reaload time, etc.) also in your warframe. i think mods and the game in general should have more informations.

Edited by gavdl13
  • Upvote 3

We like the looks of one helm but not its stats. We like the stats of one helm but not its look. Any plans to offer maybe a helm mod slot so we can interchange the stats of one helm for the appearance of another so we can have the helm appearance we want but with the stats we want as well?

• Upvote 7

I have a question for you, DE_Rebecca. What does Steve have under his hat? from Livestreams, e3, other video's, always wearing the hat.

• Upvote 2

Should be out in a hotfix today!

(The quote was in regards to the resource drop rate bug)

1. Are you planning on doing anything in response to the fact that nearly everyone has a massive surplus of rare materials after the drop rate mix up?

Few solution ideas:

Add a few cosmetic recipes with huge rare costs as rare material consumers for those that have too many

Add recipes that let you convert rares into common materials

2. What is the current status with selling materials for platinum?

If you are gathering data on how it has been received, is it doing well or poorly?

What are you willing to do depending on the outcome of the data? Would you remove it or alter prices?)

Edited by Ryald
  • Upvote 1

Any updates on Clan trading?

Also when should we expect the new Grineer Planet Tileset?

• Upvote 1

Will Lanka ever get it's much needed innate puncture? The current damage type, serrated blade, is very fitting of a puncturing railgun (splitting grineer in half, whats not to love?), so please leave the damage type as is.

Question #1: What are you guys planning for stamina? Will it ever be tweaked?

Question #2: Will we ever get clan-specific mods?

Question #3: With the new aura system, Energy Siphon was dethroned HARD and it feels like it got over-nerfed, will it be re-buffed to be a viable aura again? Rejunevation has the same problem.

Will there be improved UI to the contacts list? 

About clans, will there be a 'dojo contribution' and 'last seen' coming out?

It would be great if the warlords can access the clan list with members' IGN, Mastery Level, Dojo contribution and last seen.

Also, when is the clan vault coming?

Will there be a clan leaderboard (non-event)? 

First, please Rebecca, pleasepleaseplease answer to this. Thank you in advance.

Then, when will there be a gui element to show, what clan tier your clan is, and what tier you'll have after building %hallname%?

And, what will be done about Sobad shotgun?