Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm a 4yr Warframe Veteran. AMA

artemisfortune

Just now, Hixlysss said:

How long did you break from the game, if you ever did. if you've never taken more than a week or few months off, what has kept you coming back to the game?

I've taken a month off regularly, coming back for about 3 months of regular play (about 10 hours a week). My longest hiatus was about 9 months because my computer at the time stopped working. What keeps me coming back is the sandbox gameplay. There a lot of ways to do missions even if it isn't the fastest. And honestly, I've sunk a lot of money into this game. More than any other game. I won't pretend that isn't a factor.

1 minute ago, Kusungphak said:

Are you a completionist ? Codex, Mastery, Mod collector 

No so much with the Codex. I currently own every weapon with the exception of a few exclusives and the Mk1 weapons (I'm lazy). Eventually I'll get around to the codex.

Mods however. I'm very proud of my mod collection. I've only turned them into Endo once, and before that only used them to max out mods via the old fusion system a handful of times.

Just now, (Xbox One)SgtFunBun said:

Have you played with every single frame?

If so, which one is your favourite, and which is your least favourite?

You're welcome btw :)

Yep! I own them all to date.

My most played frame is Excal Prime, just because I love his kit. However, my favorite might have to be Limbo. Za Warudo is always fun, it just needs tweaks because I feel like a $&*^ using him in PUGs.

My least favorite is zephyr, but hopefully some of the more well written reworks by users on the forums influence DE to change her. Her kit just feels redundant, and I think she should gain some kind of infinite bullet jump. It wouldn't be OP, as she would have to glide, but come on. Make her an actual bird and commander of the winds.

Just now, JSharpie said:

Yep! I own them all to date.

My most played frame is Excal Prime, just because I love his kit. However, my favorite might have to be Limbo. Za Warudo is always fun, it just needs tweaks because I feel like a $&*^ using him in PUGs.

My least favorite is zephyr, but hopefully some of the more well written reworks by users on the forums influence DE to change her. Her kit just feels redundant, and I think she should gain some kind of infinite bullet jump. It wouldn't be OP, as she would have to glide, but come on. Make her an actual bird and commander of the winds.

YOUR FAVORITE WARFRAME IS LIMBO???

tenor.gif

6 minutes ago, Starfreak911 said:

What part of Warframe from the early days do you miss the most?  This can be a particular map tile, weapon model, mechanic etc etc.

The Infested and Stalker being an actual, scary threat. I mean these were the days that dying meant something. If you died 4 times you couldn't use that frame again until tomorrow. It was a bad system, but it added fear to death. Now everything is a pushover.

I also have a soft spot in my heart for coptering and wall running. It's not as refined as what we have now, but you could do some damn cool things with it.

Edit: Oh! And the old charge mechanics. Glaives aren't the same now.

Edited by JSharpie

1 minute ago, PhantomCrosz said:

what are the best weapons for endgame in your opinion ? primary, secondary, and melee 

Any. I've seen builds that take the Mk1-Braton into sorties and succeed. It all depends on your knowledge of builds and your mod collection.