Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas precept boss locked

ArielTkx

Question

Ok, so i never paid much attention to atlas but since i want to have every warframe, he is the last non prime warframe i'm missing, the thing is i completed the Jordas quest a looooooong time ago, but the problem is that the boss node is still locked, am i missing something or is this a bug? As far as i know i dont need a key to fight him like i need to fight mutalist alad v for example.

Spoiler

000282b7c1.jpg

The quest is marked as completed, and i have atlas bluprint and chassis since i defeated the boss once (game is in portuguese tho)

Spoiler

cc3d9393f9.jpg

8 answers to this question

Killing Jordas in the "Assassinate the Golem" mission that ends the quest should drop the Jordas Golem Nav Coordinate, which unlocks "Jordas Golem Assassinate" in perpetuity. You may have sold or destroyed your nav coordinate.

Look for someone in recruiting who is doing the end of the quest "Assassinate the Golem" and join them. When you kill him you should get another copy of the Jordas Golem Nav Coordinate, which will unlock the node for farming. 

1 hour ago, Gelkor said:

Killing Jordas in the "Assassinate the Golem" mission that ends the quest should drop the Jordas Golem Nav Coordinate, which unlocks "Jordas Golem Assassinate" in perpetuity. You may have sold or destroyed your nav coordinate.

Look for someone in recruiting who is doing the end of the quest "Assassinate the Golem" and join them. When you kill him you should get another copy of the Jordas Golem Nav Coordinate, which will unlock the node for farming. 

I don't think there is such a thing as a nav coordinate for jordas golem, other people already told me otherwise too, i never even saw one, they told me a key is given once you defeat the boss, not a coordinate like others

9 hours ago, ArielTkx said:

I don't think there is such a thing as a nav coordinate for jordas golem, other people already told me otherwise too, i never even saw one, they told me a key is given once you defeat the boss, not a coordinate like others

I may have the name wrong, but the concept is still the same. When you kill Jordas in "Assassinate the Golem" he drops a key/coordinate/thingy that unlocks "Jordas Golem Assassinate." If the node is locked you must not have yours anymore, go join someone doing "Assassinate the Golem" and get another key thingy. 

He drops it every time in the quest node, I've got like 400 of them from running carries. 

As you guys can see, i did the mission again with another player (he was the host and had the mission unlocked) and i didn't get more than that (only 50 plastids), no assassinate key or anything like that, i searched for it in the inventory and it was not there either
b63adf1972.jpg

4 hours ago, ArielTkx said:

As you guys can see, i did the mission again with another player (he was the host and had the mission unlocked) and i didn't get more than that (only 50 plastids), no assassinate key or anything like that, i searched for it in the inventory and it was not there either
b63adf1972.jpg

It's only suppposed to be rewared on the quest jordas, not the unlocked node jordas

1 small detail, you must help a friend clear not the node but the final part of the quest , i had the key before i completed the quest by helping someone with their quest and got it again when i completed my quest always on the item rewards, only atlas bp is the quests reward.

Edited by (PS4)TONI__RIBEIRO

17 hours ago, ArielTkx said:

b63adf1972.jpg

That was the Jordas Golem Assassinate mission. Not the "Assassinate the Golem." You have to do the mission that ends the quest, "Assassinate the Golem." Join someone on the final stage of the quest, NOT someone farming Atlas parts, they are two different missions with different rewards.

"Assassinate the Golem" drops: The key for "Jordas Golem Assassinate."

"Jordas Golem Assassinate" drops: Atlas Parts.

Edited by Gelkor