Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kawaii Neko Desu Is Now Recruiting For Members. Fully Built Dojo. Majority of Research Done. Part of A Massive Alliance.

Miko

2nvqahe.png

The one-neko clan Kawaii Neko Desu is now recruiting for new members. Have a fully built Dojo and the Majority of the research done. I plan to make the Clan be in Ghost Tier for a little while until it's ready to be a Shadow Clan in near future to avoid increasing resource costs for any uncompleted research and etc.

I'm also active at Warframe almost everyday (GMT/UTC +1) EU Server so you can reach out to me very easily. I also you can also reach out to me on Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/MikoNyanNyan/) where even if i'm not playing warframe i have the mobile app and also Discord (You can find me on Alliance Discord Chat).

These are just the requirements to join :

1. Be Active in the Game.
  2. Post you IGN here or reach me out from the methods i said above for an invite.

Clan Rules:

1. The most important rule is maturity and respect. If any member is bullying others, being racist etc he/she will be expelled.

2. Don't just join for Dojo Research. I want the small clan to be a nice community where we are all friends and generally have fun. If you're found just leeching off the clan and is just focused on getting the research blueprints then you will be expelled.

3. If there is are disputes within the Clan notify the warlord before it gets out of Hand.

4. There is a Clan INACTIVITY LIMIT of 30 days. If you're not in the game for longer than the limit then you'll be unfortunately expelled. Notify the Warlord if you have to be inactive for longer than 30 Days to prevent yourself from getting expelled.

5. Contribute in the clan/Take Part in Events. As a Clan Member you have to contribute in the clan from contributing in research projects to taking part in any clan events. These contributions benefit the clan as well as get you closer the clan members.

--------

The Clan is also Part of a Massive Alliance Planetary Alliance of the Apes with over 60+ Clans so you can be friends with many other players besides just the Clan Members. You can join the alliance Discord if you want but it's not required.

rrpgsh.png

Dojo Preview:

2irah05.png

2chreo2.png

28211y0.png

2nqbi14.png

raqm2x.png

i5rj9e.png

Video Tour of Dojo Coming Soon

Edited by NekoNyanNyan_

• 3 weeks later...