Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nekros Prime Fashion Frame Help!

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hello, Fashion Frame Girls & Boys!

I'm in the need of your help to make my Nekros Prime fashionable!, while still giving him that Master of Death design. My old design is not really up to speed anymore.

This is my old fashion frame, trying to make it a bit better, so if you could post your own fashion frames down below and give me ideas or suggestions then I will be grateful!

Thanks

Legion

:3

9 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, Evanescent said:

I use his default look with a slightly deeper black, rose gold for his accents, and gazal armor pieces. Works out great.

I do the exact same thing, but I use Acanthus armor and the Uru Prime Syandana. Seriously, the deeper black and rose gold instead of the lighter black and prime gold makes a world of difference and looks incredible!

34 minutes ago, (PS4)Shade0217 said:

I do the exact same thing, but I use Acanthus armor and the Uru Prime Syandana. Seriously, the deeper black and rose gold instead of the lighter black and prime gold makes a world of difference and looks incredible!

In my case the only reason I don't use arcanthus prime is because I don't have it, haha. Suits him to a tee.

22 hours ago, Evanescent said:

I use his default look with a slightly deeper black, rose gold for his accents, and gazal armor pieces. Works out great.

Yeah, I had this type of theme before, tho I was able to get around with a colour set I like, mostly ish same colours just a tat bit more grey and black. 

21 hours ago, (PS4)Shade0217 said:

21 hours ago, Evanescent said:

In my case the only reason I don't use arcanthus prime is because I don't have it, haha. Suits him to a tee.

Rose gold? Do you mind showing me what that looks like?

15 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Yeah, I had this type of theme before, tho I was able to get around with a colour set I like, mostly ish same colours just a tat bit more grey and black. 

Yeah! Give me a little time, I'm at work atm. As soon as I get off, I'll upload a screenshot. In the mean time - the exact color I use is in the "Twilight" color pack - 8th row down, second column over. It's a bit more subtle, but you can play around with the 8th row, 3rd column, and the 9th row, 1-3 columns.

1 hour ago, LegionCynex said:

Sure, lemme just log onto wf when I'm done and I'll take a screencap.