Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think Oberon is i̶n̶ ̶a̶ ̶p̶r̶e̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶g̶o̶o̶d̶ ̶s̶p̶o̶t the best frame right now

36 minutes ago, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Please post your build(s) m8

Ok sorry for spelling not good with all the mod names.

Blind rage , Intensify , tran...... 55% power streght mod ,  rage , primed continum , primed flow , vitality , phenoix renewal.   For  aura I use growing power and exilus is power drift.

Weapons I use atm are tigris prime , akstilleto primes , "infested claws" hindus or what they called. My school is the healing one where I use the exp range and instant revive charges passives.

2 things that make him useless is energy reduction mission where I turn to nidus or inaros instead. Allso with a summoner necros in the team when he summon his shadows drains really fast. Haven't seen if the change in last update improved that much or not yet.

1 hour ago, Doomerang said:

Broberon, the most controversal frame ever !

I love him ! Now he's decent, not flawless but good enough as a support. And I think his augment mod needs some love too.

You can't tell if he is useless or good, a druid or paladin, or whether his prime is a goat or cow.

He may just be the gender-species-fluid frame.

20 minutes ago, --GOOLOO_GOOLOO_GOOLOO-- said:

You can't tell if he is useless or good, a druid or paladin, or whether his prime is a goat or cow.

He may just be the gender-species-fluid frame.

He is a Guru.

A Guru of All Trades: G.o.A.T.

44 minutes ago, (PS4)maso_sage-mode said:

i got to be the rude one, he s still crap. 

You aren't the only one that thinks this, unfortunately. Personally I like where's he's at. I thoroughly enjoy playing him now, with a group or even alone. He's great. But you And about a hundred others are free to disagree.

5 hours ago, SenorClipClop said:

Just do what I do and build Trin with high Duration, slap on Abating Link if against Armor, and play her as a Channeled melee fighter. ;)

That's actually what I do. It still doesn't excite the spark receptors in me head very long to have fun with her, though. I mean, with Ack&Brunt, Final Harbinger, with Guardian Derision and Electromagnetic Shielding I enjoy the synergy with Abating Link... up until I start attacking with the block combo. The hold combo is where I enjoy going ham on.