Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just a bored doodle

(XBOX)Grimsley Clause

2 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

Looks good. Any chance this could become a new Infested Boss?

While that would be cool, it's highly doubtable. 

If you noticed at the top, there's a sort of grapple on its back and a slate for it in the ceiling. I imagine it'd move around the room via cable lines implemented in the ceiling around the room, which doesn't fit Warframe too much... 

Just now, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 said:

While that would be cool, it's highly doubtable. 

If you noticed at the top, there's a sort of grapple on its back and a slate for it in the ceiling. I imagine it'd move around the room via cable lines implemented in the ceiling around the room, which doesn't fit Warframe too much... 

Yeah, I noticed. I'm mostly just joking around, since this doesn't fit into any faction in Warframe.

I mean it though when I said this looks good.

Just now, Gamma745 said:

Yeah, I noticed. I'm mostly just joking around, since this doesn't fit into any faction in Warframe.

I mean it though when I said this looks good.

Ah, gotcha XD I actually do have something that looks highly infested in here... my phone I mean. I have another doodle from a while back.

And thank you.

4 hours ago, heskaroid said:

Hey look it's that boss from Serious Sam

Actually, that was a huge insperation for this! Serious Sam is one of my favorite game series. (I just looked at a picture of the Exotech Larva, looks like mine's an upgrade.)

Was even listening to its boss theme (Fight 2) and the vocal version (Freedom) the entire time XD Thanks