Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Octavia’s Anthem: Hotfix 20.6.1

[DE]Megan

18 minutes ago, Husla said:

Fix Smeeta Kavat buffs not working in Operator mode.

It doesn't work properly (well, not unexpected), but if you change back from operator to warframe immediately after breaking the last thing, the buff will count. You gotta be fast, though.

3 minutes ago, radthezero said:

I just tested Reckoning with max power strenght. Casted more than ten times on a 120 corrupted heavy gunner, and there's no armor reduction to be seen.

Bug or intended? 

I don't think it stacks so you can't strip armour with it. I could be wrong.

@[DE]Megan @[DE]Rebecca While we are at the topic, may I asked why is the 'smeeta charm buff won't work if still in operator mode when last kuva siphon braid is destroyed' not fixed? Does that means it is supposed to be like that and it's not a bug, hence there is no fixing of it for so long?

Finished a particularly frustrating Kuva Flood and standing at the exit, waiting for the fourth player. Mob chucked a grenade and downed me while I was in stealth. Team decided to let me die for reasons beyond my understanding. As soon as I died, mission ends as I hit revive, got no rewards. No experience, no credits, no items, no kuva, do not pass go, do not collect $200. That should not happen. Please look into.

34 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Renewal

• Oberon’s Renewal Armor buff will be applied to allies anytime they step on Hallowed Ground while Renewal is active on them as opposed to them having to be on Hallowed Ground when Renewal hits them.

Reckoning

• Oberon’s Reckoning Armor debuff is now based on the target's base Armor instead of current Armor (meaning no more diminishing returns).

More convenient armor buffs and 100% armor stripping. These 2 changes alone are huge. I'm actually really looking forward to farming for Oberon Prime now.

14 minutes ago, radthezero said:

I just tested Reckoning with max power strenght. Casted more than ten times on a 120 corrupted heavy gunner, and there's no armor reduction to be seen.

Bug or intended? 

u dont forget the hallowed ground.. right?

I'd need to try it out firsthand for sure, but my guess is I'll probably have these thoughts:

• Shadows of the Dead, specifically, shouldn't get targeted by Renewal at all. Nekros can heal them himself. Renewal already costs a lot of energy as it is. For now I guess it's at least nice that Nekros doesn't hard-counter Oberon.
  • Renewal still has significantly higher drain than most channeled abilities. But now I might be able to mod around that better, now that HG doesn't have such abysmal range.
  • HG should still probably be circular. Or at least easier to mod to become circular. There's no good reason to force us to deal with weird pac-man shapes. The synergy skills are circular, so HG should be circular as well.
  • Oberon still needs more armor.
  • Oberon still needs a worthwhile passive.
  • Smite still needs to stop it with the damage splitting business.
  • Hallowed Ground still needs to be more visible.
Edited by Alusdrann

• Fixed extracting as the Operator not applying Boosters to obtained Kuva...

Can we get a fix for kavat not applying charm buff when you are in operator mode? When everyone have kavat in a group, no one wants to go in operator mode for last braid. It's like one of those things from razorback.. waiting for one guy and that one guy to do it.