Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TheSaltyPlatoon alliance, small clans encouraged to join!

TenDen

TheSaltyPlatoon alliance is currently recruiting small clans that would like more people for missions and quests that doesn't involve leaving your clan.

Current Clans in alliance:

-KnightsOfRuin          -THEDARKREALMS           -Kingdom of  Kiwi-Knights 

Edited by TenDen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The House of VanGrayle is 22 and growing. Pretty much on all the time, or at least in the background since I'm teleworking, and pretty much get insomnia a lot. A bunch of smaller clans getting together would be great. You would think after being off and on since the beginning I would know something, but you learn something new every day. And we LOVE getting 75% coupons, and sharing the wealth. :platinum::satisfied:

Hi. I'm interested in joining an alliance.

I founded a clan but after a while everyone left, so its practically only me and some inactive friends of mine.

It took a while to build the clan rooms so I'm kinda hesitating to disband the clan. 

Clan: Kingdom of Kiwi-Knights

Tier: Ghost Clan

Leader: Cpt.Bluebeard

I'm currently in a smaller alliance but am looking for a bigger one and I've cleared this with my warlord, i am currently in class right now so if you could wait a few hours when i get home we can discuss things further along with some of my goals and whatnot

Clan: Whisperers of The Rail

Teir: ghost (looking to increase size from solo as i grow but that i wont suspect will happen until i get more research done, which is in progress :D)

Warlord: Alexer123000

Feel free to add me but hold off on the invites until we've discussed please! :D

• 1 month later...